“It was ok!”

Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Charlotte, NC
“It was ok!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

It is a small restaurant, but I turned up by myself on a Wednesday evening and was seated straight away. I did see one guy come shortly after me and left because he couldn't be seated. The food was just ok, the service was just ok. Prices weren't bad. I'm not in a hurry to get back there. I ordered the chicken korma and was disappointed that rice had to be ordered separately. The food was somewhat flat and uninspired.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and value for money”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Hi I am regular user of paradise its in a nice area really lovely atmosphere was in there last night as it was my sister inlaws birthday booked a table for 8 at around 7.30 had lots to eat and drink and was around £200 great vaue we also met a few famous faces artic monkeys snd jamie lomas had a wickef night will be back soon get staff really welcoming.. michelle b

• Visited September 2013
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My partner wanted to get Indian when in London, our hotel recommended made a recommendation nearby. We were happy with the choice. The price was fine for the amount of food we received. We got a bottle of wine for a very reasonable price. I'd go back if we were in the area. I've not eaten much Indian food, so I can't comment other than saying I loved what I ordered.

• Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Indian Restaurant - Good Value”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was in London late March and looking for an Indian restaurant near y hotel, came across this one, which was reasonably full early in the evening which is a good sign. It had good quality food and was good value.Bill was £21 incl tip and one beer.

Tables are reasonably close together and I got chatting to an American couple - turned out that he ran an Irish bar in Chicago.

Would be worth going to again if in that part of London.

• Visited March 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We're tourists. This attractive restaurant was in our neighborhood so we stopped in unannounced, looking for British Indian food to compare to the Indian food we love at home. The service was that quaint mix of formal and friendly that we came to love. Very attentive and very helpful, willing to estimate how much rice and Naan we might need. Everybody ordered their favorites from home, so I tried the Chicken Tikka Masala - aka the "National Dish of England". Did you know that this dish might actually be a British creation? I read that somewhere. Anyway it's different in London. The sauce was not as creamy or plentiful. But it was delicious. Reports from the table indicated that the Tandoori Prawns, the chicken saagwala, and the chicken vindaloo were excellent. The naan was sweeter than at home. We had a great time. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013