“Outstanding Service and Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Paradise Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1,712 of 22,202 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
North Carolina
“Outstanding Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We found this place via Tripadvisor where is had received mixed reviews, but we took the chance and it was well worth it. The service couldn't have been better. The food was very good with a large selection. Having eaten Indian food worldwide, this was authentic and pleasantly good.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Birmingham, Alabama
“Worst samosa of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I recently visited this restaurant while visiting London. Ordered Samosa in appetizer. It was nothing like a samosa. It was the worst I ever had, Rest of the food came quickly. Naan was similar to what I saw in Sainsbury grocery store. It looked like they bought frozen naan and heated it up. Bad bad bad

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, NC
“It was ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

It is a small restaurant, but I turned up by myself on a Wednesday evening and was seated straight away. I did see one guy come shortly after me and left because he couldn't be seated. The food was just ok, the service was just ok. Prices weren't bad. I'm not in a hurry to get back there. I ordered the chicken korma and was disappointed that rice had to be ordered separately. The food was somewhat flat and uninspired.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Hi I am regular user of paradise its in a nice area really lovely atmosphere was in there last night as it was my sister inlaws birthday booked a table for 8 at around 7.30 had lots to eat and drink and was around £200 great vaue we also met a few famous faces artic monkeys snd jamie lomas had a wickef night will be back soon get staff really welcoming.. michelle b

• Visited September 2013
“Enjoyable meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My partner wanted to get Indian when in London, our hotel recommended made a recommendation nearby. We were happy with the choice. The price was fine for the amount of food we received. We got a bottle of wine for a very reasonable price. I'd go back if we were in the area. I've not eaten much Indian food, so I can't comment other than saying I loved what I ordered.

• Visited June 2013