“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Called in with a colleague late in the evening. the staff were really helpful and attentive but without being obtrusive - a difficult balance to achieve. Whilst the menu was limited in its scope, the food came quickly and was great quality. A really enjoyable meal and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I dined here with a pal a couple of weeks ago when on a weekend break from Ireland. My friend and I had eaten here before and went again to savour the lovely food. I must say that we were not disappointed. The staff were most helpful and friendly. The food and service was excellent and reasonably priced. The overall experience was most enjoyable and I would happily recommend this restaurant to any curry fans. Many thanks. Clem.

1  Thank Theeye01
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

This place is my new curry house- they were very accommodating with my allergies ( to powder spices) they modified dishes for whilst keeping them as authentic as possible, had a great meal.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I went to this restaurant with my family (including 2 kids, 7 yrs and 11 yrs old) for dinner while we were in London for 3 nights. When we went there first time, we were bit skeptical, but we ended up going there 3 nights in a row. The service was extremely professional, they open the door when you leave, staff well dressed and groomed, good food and great price. I will recommend it to anyone who haven't been there at least to give it a try. We really enjoyed it and we will go there again if we are around again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Meal was very nice and service efficient and prompt though lacking a smile! Curry was tasty but could have been a bit spicier compared to same dish eaten in other Indians. Value for money was good though.