Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
3,153 results
All reviewstune hotelwindowless roomwithout windowsno windowwater poetgreat locationbrick lanestansted airportbudget hotelrooms are smallair conearly checkshort staycomfy bedmin walkcentral locationtube station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were completely amazed by the cleanliness and service of the hotel. We got free towels and wifi and the receptionist gave some great tips about where to go clubbing in London. Also a really good price and a good location. Very close to the Tube/Train Station of Liverpool Street and to the supermarket. Liverpool street is more like the business part of London. A lot of high luxe flat buildings in the neighbourhood. There's also a nice looking pub next to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for posting some photos.
We always aim to offer value-for-money rooms, so it is so great to read that we have succeeded in this and exceeded your expectations for a London hotel rate. It is also very encouraging to hear such great feedback regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and excellent service, and we will endeavour to maintain these high standards. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel met your requirements, as it proves our concept of providing basics for a good night’s sleep at an affordable price to be successful once again.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Excellent hotel for price, centrally located near restaurants and around the corner from Spitafields market. I stayed in a room with no windows but it was decorated well and looked light and airy with air conditioning/ heating. Bathroom small with shower,but very clean, likewise the room was small but functional and very new looking. I was really surprised at how good it was. Reception staff nice and helpful and facilities available with a lounge with TV and an outside garden which would be a real bonus in the summer. Take your own towel, hairdryer and toiletries if you don't want to pay extra. Fee for a TV in room and use of wi-fi. But overall a great experience and very good value for money will use Tune hotels again. Good nearby restaurant ADJVA with arabic cuisine and BYO as they don't serve alcohol.

Room Tip: Lowwer ground floor was very quiet but no windows
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at our hotel.
I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable experience and would recommend us to other travellers. We are really proud that you were happy with our main key points like our prime central location, clean and modern rooms that include all the necessities, and above all our unbeatable prices. Thank you also for complementing our staff, as we take a great deal of pride in our service delivery and it is great to see that it is noticed and commented on. We always aim to maintain high standards of cleanliness and we are so pleased that we exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for you recommendation and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.
Kind Regards
Greta Hado – Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I did not know what to expect when I booked this hotel as I had no previous experience with the Tune Hotel chain but it definitely exceeded all my expectations!

We stayed for 4 nights in a double room with windows. Our room was modern and spotlessly clean. A bit tiny for 2 adults travelling with 2 large suitcases but somehow we made it work. For a longer stay I would probably prefer a larger room.

WiFi was not included in the rate but we only paid around 10 pounds for 4 devices/4 days which I found to be quite a bargain compared to what we have paid elsewhere.

We also loved the area around the hotel as it had plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants to choose from. Liverpool Street station is in walking distance (a couple of minutes away) which made it easy getting to/from the airport and around the city.

I will definitely consider this hotel the next time I´m back in London!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor and we could hear some noise from the trains passing under us however this did not bother us much. If you´re a light sleeper I would recommend asking for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
TuneLivSt, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for taking the time to let other travellers know about your experience staying with us, and I am so pleased to read that we really exceeded your expectations. Tune Hotels are still relatively new to London and we are very grateful for word-of-mouth recommendations to increase awareness of our brand and what we offer. We always aim to provide affordable accommodation without compromising on cleanliness, customer service, or location.
I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Tune Liverpool Street soon, and remember to book as far in advance to get the lowest rates!
Kind regards,
Elly Page - General Manager

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Loved this place. It's small but everything is super clean. Bed was very comfortable. All I needed was a bed and shower and I was satisfied. The front desk were nice and they offered snacks, drinks, etc. Busses and trains are just a short 5 min walk. Very convenient next to the underground station. I am definitely staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2013
TuneLivSt, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be great value and convenient in terms of the location we offer. We pride ourselves in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and always aim to exceed our guest’s expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Kind regards
Vitalija Simkute
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This hotel is to be recommended. The location is fantastic if you like East London (or even the West End thanks to the central line or the numerous bus routes).
I love the fact that you pay for what you will actually use (bed, shower, wifi, etc.) and not for all the rest that you don't really care about (TV, hairdryer, safe, sofa, etc...).
I've stayed in many different hotels all over London, this one is by far the best deal. I will return there without hesitation! And I loved the view over the city from our room on the 4st floor.

added fees: 2.5£ per bag in the luggage room + 8£ for wifi for 3 days

Room Tip: A window makes you room feels bigger. The view from the 4st floor is nice, especially on bishopsgate side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Tune Hotel Liverpool Street.
Our main aim is to offer clean and cleverly designed rooms in a safe and convenient location - all this at an affordable price. Our concept clearly states exactly what you have experienced, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from our guests that we deliver excellent value for money. It really makes all our efforts worthwhile when our guests are satisfied with the service we provide.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at Tune Hotel in the near future!
Kind regards