“A very good alternative to a hotel”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
122 Great Titchfield Street B&B
Ranked #109 of 567 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 November 2012

If you are looking for a central and good place to stay in London and you don't want to stay at a hotel, you should consider this B&B. The location is great and the hosts are taking good care of you. The rooms are large and well equipped and the freshly made breakfast is of top quality. We forgot a couple of small items in our rooms and Mike informed us by email the same night we left London. He even sent us the items by mail free of charge. Excellent service!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I can't be enthusiastic enough about ho great this bnb is. I stayed in the self catering suite on a business trip back to London, and it was absolutely perfect. Michael was a fantastic host, and i felt very well looked after.

The location is great. You're close to the energy of Soho without having to be in the thick of it, and many major tube lines are a short distance. There's great cafes and restaurants incredibly close by, and Michael had also stocked the fridge with some tasty good quality groceries.

I would recommend this place to any of my friends. Great customer service, great communication, tasteful and stylish environment to stay in. A peaceful oasis in the middle of the city.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I stayed here with my mother in October. The B&B is in a very nice area, with some great restaurants around and Marylonebone High street and Regents Park just a few blocks away. Mike and Wendy were very friendly and served a great breakfast. Thiis B&B is a real find, so much better than the average hotel. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2012

A wonderfully decorated and large room in a fantastic part of London, stayed here in October 2012, and considering average London prices, it was a bargain and a hidden gem. In easy reach of enough bars, restaurants and shops that you wouldn't ever need to take a tube or a bus to experience London, if you didn't want to. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I was in room 3, which is at the top of the building. There's no lift, so not really suitable fo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I went here with My family One week ago , from the 11th of August to rhe 18th.
it is situated near Oxford street And is near regent's park And piccadilly circus.
The Rooms are familiar , with a lot of books , a bathroom , a large table And everyday the breakfast is served in your room . You can choose between continental breakfast , english breakfast Exc .. Mike And Wendy are the owners And they are a very polite people :) they Also have a little dog called rosa ! There is free wi fi Connection

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank GraziaCro
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I am a bit late with this review but have been meaning to write about how great our stay was here in July. What you get for your money really is second to none in London.

Mike was very quick to respond to our enquiry and gave us all the information we needed pre arrival. We stayed in the studio and although breakfast isn't included, they do provide a fantastic array of goodies for you to make it yourself. Mike even checked our preferences down to salted or non salted bacon before we arrived!

The apartment really is a steal given the location. It's compact but designed really well and provides so much more space than you would ever get in a hotel. Just make sure you close the blind in the wet-room before getting into the shower as the neighbours have a pretty close view through the window!

Location is perfect. Gt Titchfield St itself has lots of nice pubs, restaurants and cafes and you are only a short stroll from the madness of Oxford Circus and Soho. Walking distance home after a fun night out.

The service is much more personable than a hotel, we couldn't have asked for more. Mike even text me afterwards to let me know I had left my pyjamas under the pillow and very kindly posted them on to me free of charge. Couldn't ask for more than that!

So it's definitely and 5/5 for me, which is why I've decided to write the review. Selfishly though, I would really rather not, as I don't want it to be booked up next time I'm in town!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank limeandsoda
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Friendly welcome and from start to finish everything was impeccable. Breakfast was fantastic!

Will return for sure, location cannot be beaten for visiting friends in London.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family