“Great taste and value.”

Ranked #4,757 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Camden
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place is great, the service is with a smile from the staff. The food is tasty and we went for the platter for 4, it came with starters, salads and the main dish with at least 4 different varieties of cooked meats. Bread and rice were included. This is definitely a meal for 4 people, but if you just 3, then you will have to pack some back. The value is great as it works out under a tenner (in 2014) per person. Also try out their fresh juices, very refreshing. Must go again.

There are newer reviews for Woody Grill

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It took me 3 days to remember this place after partying it up one night in Camden Town and ending up there before heading back to the hotel. It was a long night to say the least. What I did remember was the place was fabulous. It was packed and the food was outstanding. After 3 days of trying to figure out where I ended up - I found it. OMG - from a Sober standpoint - it was equally - if not more - fabulous. The chicken is tender, juicy and fresh. The Lamb - to die for. You could go to a number of Kebab/Shish places in London that you'll pay an arm and a leg for and get REALLY DRY, crappy Kebabs. I'll put it to you this way, I was staying in Paddington and made it my way a number of times to Camden JUST for this place. Well worth your time.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

absolutely lovely girl food. well cooked and tasted amazing!! better than nandos across the road. i would come back and definitely eat from this restaurant

Reviewed 19 February 2014

There's a bunch of these around Kilburn now. Food is decent yet cheap, but my favourite Lamachun isn't available at all branches and not a constant supply. The staff are awesome and probably what makes this a favourite with the locals.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I've been to Woody Grill many times, last time I went it was a week ago. As usual the food is absolutely excellent and a great value for money. It's not expensive at all, very cheap and the food and service are great! I had half a pounder and as always hummus and fries. They offered us a Turkish tea as well. One of the best Camden town's restaurant. I'll go again for sure and I recommend it most of all if you search a nice place to share with friends. Great service as well,polite and very professional, great job guys!

1  Thank Dani_London_77