“Mmmmm”
Review of Thali Restaurant

Thali Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Thali Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,379 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: POST CODE IS SW5 0BA I BELIEVE
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I have to say this was the tastiest, freshest food that I have tasted in a long time. I will definitely be going back for more!

There are newer reviews for Thali Restaurant

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the best Indian food I have had for a long time. Interesting, exciting and varied menu. Excellent service.

Highly recommended. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The food here is delicious! We ordered the meat platter for 2 as a starter with a portion of squid too! Amazing! The staff are very helpful and very attentive. A lovely cozy restaurant.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Staff very helpful and excellent dishes even for those like me that cannot eat spicy hot food but love indian flavours

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Booked by our Hotel so did not know what to expect. Was very pleased after what was one of if not the best Indian meal we have had. Several Indian families were eating there when we arrived which raised expectations. We were not disappointed. Lovely food nicely presented by very attentive staff. Will definitely return when in the area.

1  Thank Maurice_J37