SACO Bloomsbury - Tavistock Place
US$227
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrunswick shopping centrestayed here for nightsminute walkgreat locationwaitrosepropertyapartmenteuston
Reviewed 10 April 2013

As a family we stayed at Tavistock place for a few nights while en route to other holiday. There was so much room and the pictures on line do not do the apartment justice, it was beautifully decorated and there was so much space compared to staying in a hotel and a lot cheaper. I didn't take a taxi except for the station journey we walked everywhere as this apartment is centrally located, round the corner from British Museum. Will definitely be staying there again, thank you Saco:-)

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor, good for a buggy and all our luggage, but there is a lift in any case.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Well done saco
Tavistock place is one of the best apartments I have ever stayed in .near euston and kings cross
The decor is beautiful bathrooms are heaven and great overall facilities
It has been a pleasure to stay here and I will recommend to everyone I know
Well done

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Latman1966
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed at Tavistock Place for 4 weeks and the staff was friendly,efficient and comunicated with the main office in a timely manner. It is a great location for anyone working in London for a short period of time. Four blooks from the Russell Square tube,walking distance to the British Museum and the wonderful YMCA. I joined for a month while my husband was working in London and highly recommend it.If you need 2 bedroom unit,go to the top floor.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank nana5California
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Spacious new apartment with well equipped kitchen, although I didn't cook so I didn't check equipment. The beds were comfortable. Good plumbing, although I prefer a hand held shower to the rain shower, which is just my personal taste. Heating is very good and controlled by a thermostat in the apartment, and insulation is so good, had to turn the thermostat down to 18, but the outside temperature was mild for January. Excellent soundproofing, no street sounds filtered through the double windows. Lighting is excellent. Breakfast cafe located just around the corner and across the street if you prefer not to fuss in the kitchen. Great location if you need to use the British Library or Kings Cross Station at St. Pancras. Decent restaurants a few blocks away in the St. Pancras area. Only minus is no luggage storage on site, but Saco Holborn will keep your luggage for you. All in all, a very comfortable place to stay, which I will use again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CathyNewYorkCity
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed there from 23 to 31 August 2012 in 2 bedroom flat. The property is efficient furnished and access to London's attractions is unparalleled. I was promised to have access to the property upon arrival so my family and luggage can wait till I pay at their office in Holborn, but upon arrival and after I left the taxi, I contacted them and they insisted that I pay first despite that I had with me a printed email on their promise. My wife, 2 kids and luggage had to wait outside the property till I completed the payment. The service was really unprofessional and depicted deciept which I really did not expect. For their defense, the stay was good as someone came to clean and take care of the property although they could have increasespd the tv channels and cleaned the sofa as it was really smelling bad. Other than their failure to meet their promise and minor sofa and tv channels issue, we ad a pleasant stay..khaled

Room Tip: Staying at 6 th floor isolate you from any noise. No swimming pool which I pressed by mistake.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kghanem
Lilian C, Manager at SACO Bloomsbury - Tavistock Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at SACO TAVISTOCK. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed by the quality and furnishing of the apartments and that it was a convenient location for you and your family.

I am sorry to hear about your family not being able to check into the apartment whilst you paid for the accommodation at the Holborn Office. We have a general policy on giving access to apartments only when an apartment has been paid and confirmed and I believe there was a misunderstanding in this case. I am sorry you were inconvenienced due to this and I hope this does not discourage you from staying with us again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on lclarke@sacoapartments.com should you wish to book again in the future and for any further assistance.

Best Regards,