“Underwhelming, disappointing” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
London, United Kingdom
“Underwhelming, disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We went here for our anniversary and were disappointed to find a lot of their best courses were out of stock, including most of their wine and cocktails. The food we did get was decent, not great, and the service from the two waitresses we encountered was poor. We've been twice before and really enjoyed it but something has gone wrong here, the atmosphere was flat, food not as good as before, and I doubt we will return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food but shocking service - AVOID”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I ate here with my girlfriend on a recent trip to London. We were looking for a nice place to eat and drink that was 100% vegan and Saf seemed to fit the bill. I have absolutely no complaints about the food which was excellent however the service was appalling! The waitresses we dealt with were rude, unhelpful, surly and ignored us as much as they possibly could (shocking as the place was mostly empty). Service was so bad that we wanted to have dessert and more drinks after our main course but we were ignored for such a long time that we ended up walking out (had to walk over to a waitress and pay her as they wouldn't come near our table)!! AVOID AVOID AVOID.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Food is deliciously good - the service ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Gluten-Free and Vegan - prepared to perfection with the most modest cooking to preserve the nutrients. The flavours are so delicious and healthy for you, you can taste the fresh goodness.
Loved everything, but the service, I was shocked such heavenly goodness was served without a smile, it surely most have been a bad day for the server. I even shared my comments about the need for friendly serve, seemingly the manager didn't get it. Okay ... you'd think heavenly foods could be served with a soulful smile ...

Visited October 2013
Majorca, Spain
“NEVER AGAIN”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

One of the worst vegan restaurant in London!
prices are too high and service is slow and no efficient.
I have asked twice to a waiter (maybe he was the manager) and he couldn't give me the informations about my food that i have ordered.
Cocktails were so good...but it's not enough,nex time i will go just for a drink.

• Visited October 2013
limerick
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Visited SAF on random trip to wholefoods. Menu was varied and I indulged in sweet potato rice dumplings and a tofu wrap. Delicious and delightful staff. Will definitely be back

• Visited October 2013