St. Ermin's Hotel, Autograph Collection
US$156
US$144
US$204
6,160 results
All reviewswestminster abbeycaxton grillnew scotland yardjames parkbeautiful hotelbig benjames tube stationlondon eyest jamesafternoon teafamily roomperfect locationconcierge staffjunior suitelondon hotelquiet streetrooms are small
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nice hotel. Small rooms. Bit expensive. Centrally located. Close and walking distance to a lot of attractions. Right on the tube, bus line and big bus routes. It is more business oriented. you will see people with suits going in and out all day long.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Victor A
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at St. Ermins because I'm a fan of the Marriott hotels but especially the "Autograph Collection" so when I found this property to be available for one night I booked it.The one thing that I have found consistent at all Marriott properties are the comfortable beds and pillows. St. Ermin's was no exception. It's very easy to get to near St. James's Square around the corner from Scotland Yard and the Tube Station. I loved how beautifully restored the building is. Check in was easy, the front desk staff very friendly. I was given a room on the 6th floor at the very end of the corridor. The room is very modern, hip if you will, but not over the top, comfortable. Fell in love with the "Rain" shower head. The body wash and shampoo were great, enjoyed the scent and I don't usually like scented products. There wasn't much of a view but liked the frosted design on the window glass and blackout curtains. Free wifi worked quite well, thank you for that! The room was so nice I called to extend my stay another night. My only complaint was with the brand of in room coffee, I didn't like it and ended up going to Starbucks. Part of the problem was both instant and brewed brands were too weak. If I may suggest for instant use the Starbucks brand and double up on the brewed bags for a stronger cup. I really like to start my day with a cup of good coffee in my room. I would still return to the St. Ermins on my next visit to London.

Room Tip: My room was very quiet, no noisy neighbors!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CruiseOneSF
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed there for one week with two other adults and one child. We were given a room with two double beds and it was so small that you couldn't even wheel your suitcase across room. It only had a tiny bench with a drawer and a small wardrobe in foyer for four people. Well, needless to say we changed rooms and had to pay more money for a family suite. I think they should combine these small rooms to make a bigger room. Otherwise, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The location is great, close to train and alot of attractions. I would give them a 5 rating if it weren't for the really small rooms that they offer but don't really show when you look at the rooms on their web site. Also, high tea was fantastc.

Room Tip: The suite was fine but your paying for it. Their standard rooms are way too small.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deb F
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed at the St Ermin's Hotel for 7 days. The location is ideal! Close to everything - the tube, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Eye, 10 Downing, pubs, shopping, Trafalgar Square .... the list goes on. We were able to walk to most everything and if we needed transportation, the underground was right there. The hotel itself is lovely. Very nice room, comfortable bed, extremely friendly and attentive staff, and a fabulous breakfast!
We started our day in the gym which has all the equipment one needs.
The hotel is very relaxing, inviting and comfortable. We highly recommend the St Ermin's. A great place to stay!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acadia59
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband stays at St. Ermin's regularly for business. In July, my 10 year-old and I tagged along with him on a business trip, and then stayed on for the weekend at St. Ermin's. This well appointed and comfortable hotel is great for business as well as pleasure. Our room was cozy, spacious, and elegant (though with limited drawer space, which meant we had to live out of suitcases, so it was good there was ample floor-space). Great beds, luxurious sheets, and a silent night's sleep. Lovely. We dined one evening at the stylish yet comfortable restaurant and found the menu interesting and the meal excellent. The bar boasts a great selection of cocktails and, when we were there, a festive ambiance ( thanks World Cup!). Breakfast was an expansive buffet, though we opted for the a la carte fresh-cooked breakfast and were not disappointed. Expensive, but generous. I still think about the sausage. (Otherwsie, there is a Pret a Manger on every corner in the neighborhood.) The staff and service at this hotel are exceptional. Friendly, professional,always ready to assist in any way. The kids' package leverages the hotel's history to great advantage with the short set, and sends them super-sleuthing in the city and the hotel itself. Your reward, should you accept the mission: a (kid-friendly) mocktail at the bar. Just like 007. If he drank gingerale. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family