“The RIGTH CHOICE ! ! !”

Londra Car Services
Ranked #24 of 333 Transportation in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to London Car Services, during your transfer to the hotel, you will receive information from our drivers, ready to satisfy your curiosity 'of London. If you choose our tour of London, our vehicles, up to 26 seats, lend themselves to arrive at particular points in the city where the great Pullman do not have access. Londra Car Services provides transfer services between 6 key airports around London. Stansted Airport, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport, City Airport and Southend Airport all into the heart of London. Our speciality is in Tours of England. London Tours, Windsor Castle, Oxford City, Stratford on Avon, Stonehenge, Warwick, Cambridge City, Leeds Castle, Dover, Blenheim Palace and Bath are but a few.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Reserved this company months before our trip to London, we were a group of 12 people. Met Leandro at Gatwick Airport. We felt taken care of the entire time. He was so professional, knowledgeable of UK; we felt so comfortable with him like we've known him for such a long time. We were so happy with his services we booked him again for our return. Knew his way around traffic, while practically giving us a tour; pointing out places and telling us stories. Definitely a great company to book for your transportation needs while in London! ! ! Rosalie D

Reviewed 27 May 2016

we used again Leandro and Scott car services and they gave us sn extraordinary and unique service. Friendship and kindness, laugh and sweetness ... GREAT!!!! and the rates are competitive and not expensive at all.
SEE you again in november my friends. WE LOVE YOU
Barbara and her classes

1  Thank Barbarad642
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I need the Heathrow to London car service to visit my uncle home. I call the Worldwide Chauffeur Drive Ltd. And ask for their Heathrow to London car service. They are quick in responding and give me their reliable and effective services on time. I like the way their drivers deal and interact with me and drive as the way I give the suggestion. Their cars are maintained and are full of luxury; I have no issue regarding the services of their company and the attitude of the drivers. They are trained and licensed and are accessible 24 hours at the good rates.

1  Thank Fleisch m
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Excellent taxi service from the airport to London: Claudio is a driver was punctual, courteous ... I recommend him

1  Thank Maurilio A
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2015

we booked a taxi for 9 people and we landed at Gatwick airport.
Mr. Scott was waiting for us and he was a great person, he helped us with baggage and he was friendly and funny. We had a Mercedes super clean , super comfortable and super fast. or the way back to Stansted mr. Leandro arrived to pick us up and IT WAS PARADISE .... funny and interesting person, we enjoyed a marvellous trip with him, he showed us places never visited from tourists and it was GREAT.
we felt like old friends ... love him....
THANK YOU SO MUCH and we surely see agian.
incredible service, incredible prices, no advanced payment everything was perfect.
thank you from all of us ....

5  Thank Barbarad642