“Great Venue but a bit disorganised”
Review of Battersea Park

Battersea Park
Ranked #115 of 1,718 things to do in London
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were at the British Travel Awards 2013 last night in Evolution at Battersea Park, great entrance to the venue and the Halloween theme was fabulous but the bar staff at the beginning of the evening were very badly organised for such a large event. The food however was excellent and the service to the table was also very good.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I went to Battersea Park to attend the Annual Reunion and Fun day as a lover of dogs. The event was quite a walk from the entrance closest to Chelsea Bridge and it started raining but at least I saw a squirrel on my way in. The fun day had various stalls selling dog accessories, homemade dog treats and unwanted bric-a-brac and there were various dog contests such as 'Most Handsome Hound,' 'Fancy Dress' (dogs wore some interesting costumes such as Dorothy and a flying monkey from the 'Wizard of Oz,' a Chelsea pensioner and even Paul O'Grady and Lily Savage) and 'Dog that looks like their owner or a celebrity.' After my visit to the event, I had trouble finding my way out but found an exit near the one I used to enter the park. Overall not bad for a first visit. 4/5.

1  Thank Stompgal
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Daft as it sounds we went here after arriving early at Victoria so needed something to do before we could buy our travelcards! It was lovely to see how peaceful and tranquil it was at 8am just as the sun was starting to really shine. The park is kept in amazing condition with lots to see and as the morning went on more and more opened up. For a walk it's beautiful and with children the playground is fab. The fountains in full flow were great too. Definitely worth a visit if you want to while away an hour or two with or without children.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Tiny but got everything one needs here. Each season it gives different form of charm and shows joys whilst walking in Battersea Park.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I, my daughter and my granddaughter went to Battersea Park yesterday to the food festival. The park itself is truly pretty and so spacious with lots to do. Brilliant for children as well as adults. The food festival itself was rubbish very limited stalls and the venders were just so mean spirited about you sampling their products. We ended up buying without samples and the paella was disgusting we just left it on the plate waste of £8. We had hotdogs, boar burgers, ice-cream and wines of which we were able to sample some. This was our second year at the food festival we will not be going back again.

7  Thank mmorais8868