“A grand day out!”

and up
Private When Prince Harry Met Meghan Royal Black Taxi Tour
Ranked #118 of 1,771 things to do in London
Reviewed 10 July 2014

What a wonderful place! My wife and I along with our young grandson spent a truly wonderful 5 hours in this park recently. Granted that a couple of hours were spent in the zoo but even then we didn`t manage to see all that the park has to offer in the time allowed to us. There`s plenty of variation throughout the park so that if children get bored with one part it`s possible to move quickly on to another equally exciting part. Despite being a warm and dry day it still felt uncrowded and seems to encourage a gentle pace. We all loved it and will visit again someday I hope.

2  Thank Neil D
"tube station"
"fountains"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went to this park thinking it was just another open space.
How wrong can you be! It is packed full of fun and lovely walks playgrounds cafes and river views. Our little grandson could cycle on wide traffic free roads without concern and at the end of his trip was a great series of playgrounds for all ages of children. An added bonus was a charity fun fair (as well as realfunfair as well!). There always seems to be something going on here!
The small zoo in the park is a nice touch as well as a herb garden....lots of shady trees a lake and open space to play games.
Great place to visit...and plenty of loos!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I love Battersea Park! London has beautiful parks all over the places but Battersea give this feeling of a back garden if a condo (a huge one) where families go on a Sunday to enjoy themselves. In addition while all the parks in Central London are stormed from tourists here they do not seems to come. The walks are greats and there are different gardens and a lake in the middle and... A pagoda! Anyway the views are beautiful: Albert Bridge, The Thames and the towers of Battersea Power Station. My favourite place in a warm sunny Sunday.

1  Thank Travelaround59
Reviewed 15 June 2014

One of my favourite parks in London. It is lovely, with great sights, a little lake in the middle where you can feed ducks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our nine year old had a surprise visit to Battersea Park, as he got an award at school.(i have alway's believed in rewarding children for good hard work,)

As we did not know where to take him, I entered London On the Computer, up came Battersea Park, amongst other places, what a Park.

There is also a children's Zoo, where you can actually see the animals and also see when they get fed, there is a playground, Cafe Tiolet's.there is a little charge for the Zoo, well worth it. ,. On this day it was raining ,but he had fun and want's to return, Really lovely.We went by train which is very close to the park, it is a small walk back to the station.

Being a child myself when I am with our grandson, I cannot wait to return.