“No place better for fish and chips,”
Review of Zetland Arms

Zetland Arms
Ranked #5,276 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Central London Pub, serving good food, monday till saturday allday till 10pm and 9pm on sunday.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

They have big screen TVs and the World Cup fills the place! Grab a pint of cider and watch the match!

There are newer reviews for Zetland Arms

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Lunch in the upstairs private room in a group of 17 people organised by someone else. Waiter took the main course only orders at 1:00pm. The first meal was delivered at around 1:20pm and the last at 2:45pm. This has to be a record. The food was acceptable, especially if you were starving !

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stopped here for lunch before heading to the National History Museum. A bit of bad planning caught us with a very hungry four year old, who simply needed to be fed, and with it being rush hour for lunch, most places we checked were already full.

Zetland Arms opened at noon, so we stopped there to get some food. We all ordered the fish and chips, which is usually a safe bet when in a pub, but sadly we were disappointed. The food was very greasy, and pretty much tasteless. I doubt they'd even used salt during cooking. And with the cost adding up to over £40 for food and drink for two adults and one four year old, I really expected more.

The staff was friendly enough, though, and I'd be glad to stop by for a pint, but I won't eat here again.

1  Thank MarcLager
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Zetland Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear MarcLager

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the Zetland Arms with regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Taylor Walker

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went here after the Natural History museum for my birthday on a Saturday. Not too busy, the food was lovely and the staff couldn't do more to help, would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food just wasn't good. Had Ham and Eggs - the ham was cold and the eggs cooked so hard, there was no yolk to dip. In fact when I cut it with my fork, it was so dry it just crumbed. Friend had Bangers and Mash and that seemed overcooked too.