“Excellent! Fresh & pricey”
Review of Harrods Steakhouse

Harrods Steakhouse
Ranked #1,687 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

First you select your cut of meat & the butcher cuts it fresh right in front of you. You order your sides & sit & can watch them prepare your meal. The filet was soooo good! Mac & cheese also great, vegetables ok. Bread is not included as I thought so you may want to skip it. Very high quality meat, hard to find in Europe. Very tasty meal.

1  Thank briannareviews702

Reviewed 5 August 2014

OK, first off my steak lunch w.wine was $100.00 and I ate it at
a counter...sheesh. BUT, it was a great steak (boneless rib eye) with memorable sides and terrific bread...and lovely wine. It was, in fact, the BEST steak I have ever had in London (in 10 years)....so
Saving my tuppence to go back...

2  Thank chathamNY
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great cuts of meat, cooked to perfection. Small seating , most of the time not enough seats to accommodate the four of us. Pricey but worth it. Great helpful service too.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Harrods Steakhouse provides a unique dinning experience by allowing you to personal select your cut of meat. The steaks are prime beef and are cooked to perfection. They melt in your mouth and will savor every bite. In addition the side items are divine. Whenever I am in London I make it a special point to dine at Harrods Steakhouse. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Harrods Steakhouse for continuously serving a quality consistent product.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

By far the best meal I’ve had in London. Went to Harrods to do some shopping never expecting to go there for the dining experience. The Steakhouse is located in the shopping mall in a market style setting with bar stool seating only. You order your food first and then find a seat at the bar. We ordered the wagyu ribeye steak with the beef jus sauce and green peppercorn sauce. I was in heaven, the steak was outstanding! It was one of the best I’ve ever had. I preferred the green peppercorn sauce over the beef jus, it complimented the steak and brought out its flavor. The sides we ordered were also tasty (mushrooms, spinach and mac n cheese). I recommend eating first before shopping because there is no room for your shopping bags at the bar (only a couple of hooks available for your purse or coat). I’ll be coming back here the next time I visit London.