“Strictly for MJ fans”

and up
Thriller Live Theater Show in London
Ranked #61 of 368 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We got a seat at 2nd level in the left corner 2nd row. Not a great seat as stage view was partially blocked and then a tall bulky guy comes on the front seat and blocks whatever was left of the view. Very old theatre with very crammed seats and poor seat elevation. A tall person will not be able to even fit his legs!. We went for an afternoon show on a Sunday, still the theatre was pretty packed. I had not heard any of the songs performed in the 1st half but 2nd half was better with BAD, Dangerous, Beat It, Bille Jean, Thriller and some of the MJ's greatest songs. Overall, an average show and very strictly only for die hard MJ fans. For me personally, it was no big deal.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,490)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you like Michael Jackson, then this is the show for you. This musical will have you out of your seat, singing and dancing. The performances do not disappoint. The show is housed in a small theater, near Piccadilly Circus. We enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I felt I had to come on a write a good review after reading some negative comments on here. Myself and 2 friends went last night, It was exactly what we expected 2 hours of MJ songs. Were these people at the same show!!! What amazing talent on one stage the dancers were incredible as were most of the costumes. The set was fab and the singers obviously loved The King of Pop as they sang with passion and most put their own twist on it which we liked. Before the show we went to a rather shabby looking pub called the lyric but was very surprised at how nice the food was, all in all a fab night and I would go tonight if someone bought me a ticket very entertaining.

1  Thank Mickychooo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My partner and I went to see the show on Saturday night. It was an amazing show, full of energy and the voices of the cast were extraordinary. We had seats in the upper gallery against the edge, which was a little cramped for our long legs (5'11'') so maybe find out about seats with more leg room if you are tall. We are both fans of Michael Jackson and loved the way the whole play was enacted.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Afternoon performance of the show.
Yes there is very little story line,it might not have the biggest stage production-but the show does exactly what it says on the tin.lots of great Jackson songs,excellent dancing and singing.Great feel good factor!