Apex Temple Court Hotel
US$156
US$144
US$204
3,922 results
All reviewsfleet streetcovent gardentemple tube stationchancery laneelemis toiletriesgreat hotelthe club loungepaul's cathedralwalk in showerwest endsuperior roomquiet locationcontinental breakfastshort walktrafalgar squarelarge bathroommodern hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I stay quite frequently at the APEX Temple Court. The location is central but quiet, the rooms are comfortable, clean and the service is always good. Sounds like a cliché but it's a bit like being home.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I was very impressed with the service.
The facilities and the ambiance very nice.
The size of the room and the bathroom are perfect and well equipped.
I was not sure about the location but actually is quiet but well communicated at the same time so not such a problem.
I would recommend this hotel. It's good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I have stayed in numerous London hotels however in my eyes for a business trip requiring an overnight stay you cannot go wrong with the APEX Temple Court.
Friendly staff who were extremely helpful when I had my wallet stolen in a conference at another hotel, excellent facilities and a great location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I've stayed in my share of boutique and 5 star hotels, this one definitely did not stand out. Rooms are modern and chic as other reviews call out, the main issue I had was with the staff. Despite multiple interactions with reception, we had ongoing challenges in staying there a week over Christmas in having our room properly cleaned, stock replaced, dirty glasses put back, and overall lack of quality standards. At checkout, there was a big push to contribute to a charity for 1 pound automatically, I've never seen a hotel push a charity so hard on all exiting customers, especially as many are in a rush to make flights or other arrangements, it is unfair and simply wrong. I had to insist to take the charity charge off my bill. Furthermore, I was charged again for inter-room charges which are free always at any hotel, again, had to complain multiple times to get the charges removed. Overall, for the high price on fleet street, this place definitely is below expectations and I fault the hotel manager and standards for their staff in particular. Feedback has been given , though interesting to see most reviews are just raving. Breakfast service was also a huge challenge, insisting on wanting to know what we were ordering (not just buffet vs a la carte) before we sat down, extra charges for more toast, coffee, etc. The experience overall left me knowing that Apex doesn't understand standards compared to other hotels in similar star rating in the theatre district, definitely no plans to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms very small, they push you to upgrade to an executive room
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank coolriggs
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Spent one night here in January. The hotel is conveniently situated 10 minutes walk to Covent Garden, tube to Temple and a few minutes walk from there. Rooms were of a superior quality as was the service. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that. Would definitely stay here again when next in London.

Room Tip: We asked for a room overlooking courtyard to avoid traffic noise which I had noted other Trip Advisor members had commented on.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple