Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$336
US$278
Pullman
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Orbitz.com
2,015 results
All reviewsgreat locationcentral locationwest enddidn't hear a thingcovent gardenfamily roomgood nights sleeptheatre landpiccadilly circusregent streetfire alarmyour doorstepkey cardbudget hotelnight's sleepair conexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The location right at Leicester square is just perfect. And still the rooms are really quiet for a good night sleep. Staff friendly. Rooms clean and ok. Breakfast good and worth it's price but not great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fjalnar
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been staying at Premier Inns in various locations for many years now but this was my first visit to the Leicester Square Premier Inn. Obviously, because of its' location, it is more expensive than normal, but HEY! it's in the heart of London. Previously when visiting London, I have stayed in more upmarket hotels which apart from being ridiculously expensive, they could also be somewhat 'snobby' and 'aloof' in their service but at this Premier Inn it was hotel quality with friendly service. I would definitely recommend this Premier Inn because there was nothing negative I could find about it. The staff were so welcoming and friendly, the rooms and general hotel areas were immaculate and on top of that it was so quiet for its' busy location. The location is fabulous for access to theatres, restaurants and local 'Dickens' style pubs. My only regret in praising this hotel so highly is that it might become too popular and I won't be able to re-book.

Room Tip: From my experience, I don't think there is any good or bad room locations, we stayed on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

The team and I are delighted to read such a brilliant comment. Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had all positives to say about the hotel and that you found our establishment to be spotless. As a team we strive to give each and every guest the ultimate premier inn experience. Thank you once agin andwe look forward to welcoming youback tou our hotel soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Having stayed in a fair number of Premiere Inns in the past - I pretty much knew what to expect. This hotel is more expensive than the average Premiere Inn but what you get is a brilliant location.
The room was clean and quite spacious for London. The staff were very attentive and friendly. I recommended the hotel to my family and I have already booked up to go back soon. Can't fault it for value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a brilliant location in the center, many pubs and restaurants in area as well as the theaters mostly all walking distance. Hotel clean, bedrooms a bit small but, who stays in the bedroom all day? breakfast really good sets up up for the day! Would stay again, staff all very pleasant. Good value for money!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank therese868

Thank you very much for your five star review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and found our team to be pleasant. I am very glad that you found us to be good value for money as we strive to be as reasonably priced as possible and still offer a five star service consistently. I really appreciate your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to London on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nothing fancy, clean rooms, excellent location!! If you're in London for a visit in which you won’t spend a lot of time in your room, and are looking for a nice value hotel, this is your choice. You get exactly what you pay for, recommended for those who are in London for sightseeing all day and just get to the room for a good night sleep

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple