Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Indigo(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
2,010 results
All reviewsgreat locationcentral locationwest enddidn't hear a thingcovent gardenfamily roomgood nights sleeptheatre landpiccadilly circusregent streetfire alarmyour doorstepkey cardbudget hotelnight's sleepair conexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Premier Inn Leicester Square is good value with excellent staff with a very professional manner. Good rooms and very comfortable.

Food and bar limited but with you only being 50 yards from the square, why would they want to compete.

Book early for a good rate as they go up closer to the required booking date

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. I'm glad that you found your room to be comfortable and our team to be excellent and professional. Unfortunately we are a little limited for food and beverage here, but being in the heart of London our team are quite familiar with a few good places to eat and could always recommend something if needed. Once again, thank you very much for leaving a review, your comments are very much appreciated. I hope I can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great location, right on Leicester square but didn't hear any noise in our room. Room was small but had everything we needed. Was clean, smart and comfortable. Icing on the cake though were the staff. Genuinely friendly, extremely efficient and a credit to premier inn..I hope they are appreciated!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your positive review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I was delighted to read that the team delivered a great service and that they really stood out for you. I shall ensure they are all recognised and rewarded for their effort. I look forward to welcoming you back to London on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

- Unbeatable location: in the middle of all the action in Leicester Square, close to Convent Garden, tube stop
- CLEAN!!
- Friendly staff
- Great breakfast service and value

Very happy with my stay. We stayed on the 4th floor, with a room overlooking the Square. We didn't hear any noise from the club next door, or any of the action from around the Square. Very convenient location, with lots of restaurants / shops / tourist attractions nearby.

Room Tip: We booked a "triple" room, which was basically a king bed + a twin a bed, which was perfectly suitable for our family of four (children are 7 & 5). But a "family room" is probably your best bet, and more roomy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your amazing five star review. It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed the room and its view. We do have quadrupled glazed windows and a bubble around the room to minimise noise so I'm glad that all the hustle and bustle outside didn't affect your nights sleep. I hope the breakfast set you up for the day and happy that you found it to be 'Great Value'. Next time you stay with us, give us a call and we might be able to allocate you the same room. I hope to welcome you back to our Hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

With being a regular Premier Inn customer I have become accustomed to what this chain offers. As per normal the room was excellent and well equipped, tea, coffee, TV, excellent show et cetera taken for granted but I was not so impressed with the hotel bar and breakfast.
Due to the excellent location I understand most people would not want to drink or eat in the hotel but I would have expected better from the Premier Inn.
Location amazing and perfect to see London.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and your feedback on Premier Inn Leicester Square. I was pleased to see that even with the issues you have identifed you still felt we had acheived a 3 star rating, thank you. I have spoken to our restaurant manager to ensure that the hot buffet breakfast is refreshed often enough to make sure the products are freshly cooked and appealing. We do aim to provide the best service at great value. I really appreciate your feedback and hopefully I will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The location, Leicester Square, is full of activity and within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and of course the West End theaters. That's what we wanted. We stayed for four nights, went to France for two weeks, and then returned to the Premier Inn for three more nights. Leaving the first time we requested a higher room away from the square itself - for our return stay - and were accommodated. We had been bothered by the noise (bass from the music emanating from the Ruby Blue club). So for the first four nights my wife slept with ear plugs, unnecessary for the last three nights. The building is old, with London character, but the inside has been remodeled of course. Everything in the two rooms worked and they were reasonably comfortable. The second room was noticeably larger (particularly the bathroom), so the room sizes can differ. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and the breakfast (for a charge) is worth the money if you are hungry. Depending on timing, Leicester Square can be very crowded. Our last three days coincided with the start of the World Cup and the "Trooping the Colour" parade with the queen.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet high room away from the square.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShortStack12

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was great to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and everything the area has to offer. Please accept my sincerest appologies for the problems you experienced with the music from the night club. We do try to monitor the noise levels as much as possible and I'm sorry that we failed to do that on this occasion. Please be aware that we do have a 24 hour reception, so next time if you have any problems you can always call us and we promise to get the problem fixed for you. Also, if you give us a call prior to arrival and request a larger room on a higher floor, we would definitely be able to accomodate everything you need for a great nights sleep. I will relay this message on to the team and I'm sure they would be very happy of the appraisal they have recieved. I hope to welcome you back soon and make any future stay, memorable for all the right reasons.