Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
US$308
US$285
Travelocity
2,010 results
All reviewsgreat locationcentral locationwest enddidn't hear a thingcovent gardenfamily roomgood nights sleeptheatre landpiccadilly circusregent streetfire alarmyour doorstepkey cardbudget hotelnight's sleepair conexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Perfect location for the west end and just metres from Leicester Square and very close to the tube station.
Availability of family rooms to accommodate up to 4 people.
Breakfast - kids eat free!
Limited free wifi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for your amazing five star review of Premier Inn Leicester square. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the central location of the hotel and even happier to know that you made good use of the Breakfast buffet.

Your feedback is graeatly appreciated by myself and the team and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Staff went out of there way to help me. Printed out maps for me so could find my way to venues I was visiting.
Room was huge and exceptionally clean. Bathroom was sparkly clean. Breakfast was very good value.

Room Tip: Top floor, very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank EssexSwimteach

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review on tripadvisor, I am happy you found our rooms to be Clean and Big, also that the team provided a brilliant level of service. I will be passing these messages on to the team and make sure they get recognised. I am elated to hear that you made good use of our Premier Breakast and I hope it set you up for the day.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We booked two rooms for a three night stay the middle of July. Being regular users of Premier Inn around the country we knew what to expect when it came to the standard of accommodation and the qality of the staff. Premier Inn Leicester Square was no exception. First the location has to be the best in London when it comes to value for money compared to other hotels , everything is on the doorstep.
The staff, as usual are a credit to the company, friendly, helpful and informative.
The rooms were the usual standard however our room (709) was very small, just over the width of the double bed with a small dressing table in an alcove behind the door. This wasn't too much of a problem for us as we literally only used the room for sleeping and I'm sure if we had asked we would have been allocated a larger room.
I will not hesitate to book this hotel again on our next visit to London.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your wonderful five star review. I am delighted that you appreciate the location of the hotel and found it to be good value for money. I'm also glad our team stood out and provided a service that you expect from Premier Inn.

I am happy that you will stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good stay. I often use this hotel for Business as I work very close by.
Rooms are clean to a high standard and consistent all across London.
Did not enjoy breakfast or dinner. I would definitely only use this hotel for its rooms, location and service.
Check in times could be 12 instead of 2pm which is ridiculous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for leaving us valuable feedback on your stay. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and enjoyed the service. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our breakfast and dinner. I have passed your message on to our Food and Beverage manager and hopefully next time you stay with us you'll see the improvements. We are always looking to improve the service that we offer and I am happy you have brought it to our attention. I hope to welcome you back soon, the next time you are in London

Reviewed 1 August 2014

What more can I say, great price and excellent location - in the middle of Leicester Square. Hotel was completely safe and you could not hear any noise at all from the square. 24 hour bar inside was brilliant and reasonably priced for the wine.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha P
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you for leaving us an amazing five star review. I love that you enjoyed the location and also felt safe inside the hotel. I'm happy that you made good use of our 24 hour bar and found us to be reasonably priced. At Premier Inn we are always looking to deliver the best service at the best value. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.