Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
Ranked #154 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Amazing staff,perfect location , immaculate hotel . Best premier inn I've stayed at in London . Everything on your doorstep . Had a very special and memorable time with my children . We went to see " Les Mis" 3 min walk away at the Queens theatre . Incredible !!! M&M world ...FAB!china town .. Amazing . Red carpet event at Odeon for the expendables 3 .. Awesome .
Day 2 We visited the planting of the poppies at The Tower of London - very emotional and memorable . We climbed the 311 steps of the Monument - well worth it . Trafalgar Square was as special as ever , Covent garden was the best I've seen it ( so much entertainment I wish I had a whole day there . Yet another red carpet event at leisester sq " vue" . We only needed tubes from paddington to hotel , and to Tower hill on day 2 ..the rest was walking . A perfect break . Booking 2 nights for next summer .

1 Thank cazznich
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
What a wonderful review. It sounds like you were really busy over those two days. I'm glad you enjoyed the location of Premier Inn Leicester Square and found our hotel to be the best you've stayed in. I hope you come back soon so you can make a few more incredible memories with your family. I look forward to welcoming you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Louth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Just got home from our trip and this hotel was fantastic . Perfect location , air conditioning was a must have , breakfast superb and staff couldn't do enough to help . Jason bent over backwards to meet our every need , we are that impressed ,that we've booked to stay again

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind five star review. I am elated that you think our hotel is fantastic and enjoyed the location. I will be making sure that Jason is rewarded for the amazing level of service he always provides. I'm happy to read that you have booked again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Thud, thud, thud, thud - if you'd like to hear that noise until 3am in the morning then this is the Hotel is for you! I was staying there with my young daughter and complained the next morning about the noise. I was very rudely told by Receptionist no1 that they have NEVER had a complaint about the noise before and practically called me a liar! I have since read the reviews on here and can see that we are not the first to complain! Fortunately Receptionist No2 arrived on the scene and was very friendly and apologised straight away. I was told one night would be refunded (this hasn't actually happened yet!) and as we were there for 3 nights, we could come back at 3pm to be allocated a new room on a higher lever. When we returned at 3pm, we were told that there were no rooms available. The Manager was called and he did apologise and offered us a free breakfast the next day. Night number 2 was as noisy as night one. Our last night was a Sunday and we were offered a higher room for this night, but as the Club is closed on a sunday, we didn't think it worth it as we would be out until late anyway.
Having said that, the location of this Hotel is brilliant! We arrived by Taxi and got dropped of right outside the door. There is a Tube station very close by and there's lots of good restaurants close by. The room wasn't great - very small and had a really bad odour from the bathroom drains.
I think we were just really unlucky with this room/Hotel as I stop in Premier Inns frequently, both for pleasure and work and have never had a bad experience - in fact we're off to Liverpools Premier Inn tomorrow for a Family break.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the taking time to leave us feedback on your stay at Premier Inn Leicester Square. Please accept my sincerest appologies for the problems that you experienced. I will be investigating the matter with the team and also look into the problems that you highlighted withtin the bathroom.

The refund does take up to five working days to get back into your account. If it has been longer than five days, then please give us a call at the hotel and we will look into it.

I am glad that you enjoyed the location and I hope that you will stay with us again so we can restore your faith back in us. Next time you return to London, please give me a call prior to arrival so I can allocate you a nice big room overlooking Leicester Square and away from the night club.

I really appreciate your'e feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Perfect location for the west end and just metres from Leicester Square and very close to the tube station.
Availability of family rooms to accommodate up to 4 people.
Breakfast - kids eat free!
Limited free wifi.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your amazing five star review of Premier Inn Leicester square. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the central location of the hotel and even happier to know that you made good use of the Breakfast buffet.

Your feedback is graeatly appreciated by myself and the team and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Essex
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Staff went out of there way to help me. Printed out maps for me so could find my way to venues I was visiting.
Room was huge and exceptionally clean. Bathroom was sparkly clean. Breakfast was very good value.

Room Tip: Top floor, very quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank EssexSwimteach
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review on tripadvisor, I am happy you found our rooms to be Clean and Big, also that the team provided a brilliant level of service. I will be passing these messages on to the team and make sure they get recognised. I am elated to hear that you made good use of our Premier Breakast and I hope it set you up for the day.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
S. Wales
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We booked two rooms for a three night stay the middle of July. Being regular users of Premier Inn around the country we knew what to expect when it came to the standard of accommodation and the qality of the staff. Premier Inn Leicester Square was no exception. First the location has to be the best in London when it comes to value for money compared to other hotels , everything is on the doorstep.
The staff, as usual are a credit to the company, friendly, helpful and informative.
The rooms were the usual standard however our room (709) was very small, just over the width of the double bed with a small dressing table in an alcove behind the door. This wasn't too much of a problem for us as we literally only used the room for sleeping and I'm sure if we had asked we would have been allocated a larger room.
I will not hesitate to book this hotel again on our next visit to London.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your wonderful five star review. I am delighted that you appreciate the location of the hotel and found it to be good value for money. I'm also glad our team stood out and provided a service that you expect from Premier Inn.

I am happy that you will stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good stay. I often use this hotel for Business as I work very close by.
Rooms are clean to a high standard and consistent all across London.
Did not enjoy breakfast or dinner. I would definitely only use this hotel for its rooms, location and service.
Check in times could be 12 instead of 2pm which is ridiculous.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for leaving us valuable feedback on your stay. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and enjoyed the service. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our breakfast and dinner. I have passed your message on to our Food and Beverage manager and hopefully next time you stay with us you'll see the improvements. We are always looking to improve the service that we offer and I am happy you have brought it to our attention. I hope to welcome you back soon, the next time you are in London