“Short break holiday”

Ranked #156 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Short break holiday”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This Inn is bang in the middle of Leicester Square, very secure with friendly & helpful staff.
The location is excellent for easy, stress free access around London.
When we booked in we were offered different room locations so we chose one over looking Leicester Square.
External noise was very minimal which was great!
We will be returning next year!!

1 Thank Janice P
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Thank you for the amazing four star review. I am delighted to read that you found our hotel to be secure and staff to be friendly. Very happy to hear that you haad a stress free stay and found the rooms to be quiet for a good nights sleep.

I hope you stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel was decent. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean with warm running water. The only thing I wasn't too impressed with was the soap. So if you do choose this hotel you won't be disappointed but bring soap and shampoo with you.
The location is amazing. It is very quiet even though there is a nightclub next door, we didn't hear ANYTHING. So if you are on a budget go for this hotel its the cheapest in the area, the staff were also very nice and accomodating. So we will be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fareooz
Thank you for your very kind four star review, I am delighted to read that you found our hotel clean and comfortable. The rooms are very quiet as we have excellent soundproofing due to a neoprene bubble around the room.

I apologise you did not find our shower gel and shampoo sufficient. We are always looking to improve the service that we offer and we appreciate the issues you have brought forward.

I hope I can welcome you back again soon.
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Have never stayed in such a warm, friendly and totally convenient centrally located hotel. The reception staff are amazing...always smiling which is so important. The breakfast was just right and the staff again so efficient and always friendly. Stayed with my two grandchildren and have never had such a big room and such cozy and clean accommodation. Cannot praise our whole stay enough.....will definitely be back. A big THANK YOU to all...fantastic!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
What a wonderful review. I am extremely happy that you had such a good stay. I will be making sure that the team are recognised for their efforts and will also be passing this review onto them.

I'm really happy that you found our little hotel to be cosy and clean and found our hotel to be conveniently located.

I look forward to welcome you back.
New Jersey
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Reviews here were pretty good, so tried it while on vacation. It is located right on Leicester Square. Lots of things to do here and very close to the Tube. My wife and I felt that it was an excellent base location for 3 days in London. Rooms were very clean but small, which I read is typical for London. Staff were extremely helpful with all our needs, including helping us book a bus tour of Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. 24 hour bar, but didn't get to use it. Only complaint is that Wifi is only free for 30 minutes. The 2 other hotels we stayed at in Lewes and Paris were free for unlimited usage. Other than that, great place to stay. Lovely building.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review. I am really happy to read that you found our hotel to be in a good location and our staff to be friendly. We have a really great team here at Leicester Square and I'm glad they delivered a good service to you.

Please accept my apologies for not having a bigger room. When you stay with us again, just let us know prior to arrival and we would try our hardest to allocate you something bigger.

Currently wifi is free for the first 30 minutes of use and then £3.00 for the next 24 hours. We are aware that this is a really important issue for a lot of our guests and we will continue to look at how we can offer great value in this area.

Thank you once again for the feedback and I hope to welcome you back, soon.
Wodonga, Australia
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This hotel was perfect for our planned assault on the West End Theatres all of which were within a 10-15min casual walk and Surrounded by all types of restaurants. Our room on the 8th floor was only recently refurbished,basic,but very clean and most importantly a very comfortable bed and quiet. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was basic buffet but good value. The only criticism would be lack of space for cases and no fridge but did have tea and coffee making facilities. We stayed for a week and would recommend the hotel as good value for money and with a late checkout.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your fantastic four star review. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed everything that the hotel has to offer. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and you made good use of the location.

Unfortunately, being in a city central location, space is a rare luxury for some of our rooms. I hope you can give us a call next time you book with us so we can allocate you a bigger room.

I really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a review and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a one night layover in London to go to the theater. The hotel was easy to get to on the tube from the airport, a short walk to the theater as well as Trafalgar square and the National Art Museum. Basic room but we were not in our room much and it suited our needs. Great all you can breakfast and kids eat free. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of Premier Inn Leicester Square. Its great to hear you had a good stay and enjoyed the breakfast. It was nice to read that you made good use of our central location and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Sandwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Rooms are clean and extremely comfortable and quiet. Good value for money - the paintwork may be a bit tired, but the general decor, location and quality of furniture and furnishing make it a good choice for a central London stay.

1 Thank MrsVJT
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
It was great to read that you had a brilliant stay and found our rooms to be clean, tidy and good value for money. I hope you had a great time in good old London Town and it would be a pleasure welcoming you back again.