“Great central hotel”

Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
Ranked #178 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was a great hotel and this was my first stay in London and at a Premier inn....Everything was great and the room was lovely, despite the scaffolding view, but I was not there to look out of the window... The staff were very friendly, especially when i left my phone charger in the room...they found it the following day after my checkout and I collected it...the only complaint I had was that I hardly slept due to the noise from the night club below, but it was a very busy bank holiday and the staff were so kind when I mentioned it and i got a refund!!!! Very friendly staff and lovely breakfaso! t with Soy milk too ! Thoroughly recommend this hotel. Very central if you want lots of restaurants and shops, close to tube

1  Thank Ruby1911
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

What a wonderful review. Thank you. I am really happy to read that even with the problem you encountered, we were still worthy of a mighty four star review. Unfortunately, being in a city central location and sharing a building with a nightclub does have a few negative impacts on us and our guests. We do try to minimise noise levels from the club as much as possible but appreciate that we can't always get it right.

I am happy that the team dealt with the problem well and invoked the good night guarantee. It's great to read you enjoyed or Premier Breakfast and the coked to order options along with it.

I hope you will stay with us again. Next time please let us know so we can allocate you a room on a higher floor possibly looking over Leicester Square so music from the nightclub does not disturb you.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,921)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

A night in London, no car, central position. Well this was the perfect find, the room was very comfortable, the staff friendly (unlike most other London Hotels). and even though you are directly on top of Leicester Sq you couldn't hear a thing.

The breakfast in the morning was great, fresh, eggs to order and again good service. Well done

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your five star review. I realy appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your feedback.

I am really happy that you found our little hotel to be a 'real find'. I hope you enjoyed the central location, and I'm glad you found our team to be helpful and friendly.

I am overjoyed to read that you made good use of our all you can eat Premier Breakfast and I hope it set you up for your day.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

If you are looking for a very nice hotel in an excellent location then you will not go wrong with premier inn Leicester square, good value excellent staff lovely breakfast, the rooms are on the small side, but the quality of the bed and bedding are excellent, we had no noise problems at all, we have stopped in all the west ends top hotels I.e Hampshire, cavendish etc, and found the premier inns value for money excellent and the location fantastic

1  Thank bozakev

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I am really glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel and I hope you made good use of it. I am really happy that you found our new Hypnos beds to be comfortable and it helped to deliver a good nights sleep.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great welcome arrived 11a.m. planning to leave luggage and return later but were checked into our room straight away which was a bonus. Lovely receptionist who asked if we were in London for anything special and we mentioned it was our Wedding Anniversary the following day. Room on 8th floor was small but very clean and functional and extremely quiet. When we returned from the theatre the second evening there was an ice bucket with a bottle of wine and a card wishing us happy anniversary in our room.! Thank you! Had breakfast the second morning which was excellent and all the staff were so friendly polite and efficient, Probably Premier in would not be everyones choice for a wedding anniversary but location and price suited us and having used Premier hotels previously knew what to expect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. We are thrilled to read that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to make what must have already been a special day for you that extra bit special. We all hope to see you again on your next anniversary, if not sooner.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one day for a short tip alone in London, I have mixed feeling about this hotel, I just can't give "good feedback" to this hotel. Several key points to share with you:
Location is great, just 3 min walk away from the tube. for a first comer to London, this is very a benefit. Also, it is 1 min walk from Chinatown.
However, except Location, nothing I can comment positively:
I was told that it is a rule in this hotel that the shower water can only be kept at 37C degree. This is killing me in the freezingly cold later Nov in London.
The layout and decoration of this hotel are stunningly poor, it is like a two star hotel, very shabby.
almost no service. You have to self check-in.
I was charged at appr. GBP200 in my memory. I don't think this hotel is worth a stay of GBP200/night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ifadam
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you for your comments on trip advisor. Firstly please let me apologise for the problems that you experienced during your stay. I am happy that you found us to be centrally located and I hope you enjoyed that.

At Premier Inn we are always looking to deliver the best service but still be of good value for money, and I am sorry we did not live up to those expectations.

I hope you will stay with us again. If you do please give me a call prior to arrival so we can arrange a few things to try and make it a bit more special. Also if you would like to discuss the issues you have raised further please give me a call.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I cannot fault our overnight stay (Tues night, August) at Premier Inn, Leicester Square. The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable - and had a view over Leicester Square - and breakfast was superb, with complimentary Costa. Shower also really good.
The hotel is well-placed for Shaftesbury Ave, China Town and only a sort walk to Thames, via Trafalgar Sq, and the London Eye etc...
I would definitely book again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. I am really happy that you had a good room overlooking the square and I hope you enjoyed it. I was glad tyo read that you made good use of our all you can eat Premier Breakfast and I hope it set you up for the day.

I am happy you found us to be located well and delighted to read you made good use of it.

I hope you stay with us again and I look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a recent visit to the West End.

Room is Excellent
Location is Excellent
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was brilliant.

Wifi for £3 for 24hrs was excellent value for money. And a decent speed (writing this now from thus hotel)

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Kevin C

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. It was great to read that you found everything to be Excellent and of good value.

I hope to welcome you back soon.