“Amazing Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #158 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was our first time in a Premier Inn, but it definitely won't be the last. This hotel has good links to many parts of London, and is literally a 10 second walk to Leicester Square. It is a couple of minutes walk from M&M World, and is takes around five minutes to get to the nearest tube station. But even though it is the middle of London it is extremely quiet.This is a great hotel with friendly staff, I would totally recommend it :D

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you for your very positive five star review of Premier Inn Leicester Square. I was pleased to read that you had a good stay and that the team delivered great service. I am even happier to read that you will be recommending us.

I hope I will get the chance to welcome you back, hopefully soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (260)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This comfortable, very affordable and great hotel was a revelation to me.
The location couldn't be better, with the highlights of tourist London within a few steps of the hotel.
Despite its central location, noise was not a problem, and we had our 'guaranteed' good night's sleep!
This will definitely be my first choice of hotel in all future visits to central London!

Room Tip: We were on a high floor and had good views and no noise fro outside!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you found us to be comfortable and affordable.

I'm glad you got to experience our noise proofed rooms at Leicester Square and felt that you had a good nights sleep.

I really appreciate your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was a great hotel and this was my first stay in London and at a Premier inn....Everything was great and the room was lovely, despite the scaffolding view, but I was not there to look out of the window... The staff were very friendly, especially when i left my phone charger in the room...they found it the following day after my checkout and I collected it...the only complaint I had was that I hardly slept due to the noise from the night club below, but it was a very busy bank holiday and the staff were so kind when I mentioned it and i got a refund!!!! Very friendly staff and lovely breakfaso! t with Soy milk too ! Thoroughly recommend this hotel. Very central if you want lots of restaurants and shops, close to tube

1 Thank Ruby1911
What a wonderful review. Thank you. I am really happy to read that even with the problem you encountered, we were still worthy of a mighty four star review. Unfortunately, being in a city central location and sharing a building with a nightclub does have a few negative impacts on us and our guests. We do try to minimise noise levels from the club as much as possible but appreciate that we can't always get it right.

I am happy that the team dealt with the problem well and invoked the good night guarantee. It's great to read you enjoyed or Premier Breakfast and the coked to order options along with it.

I hope you will stay with us again. Next time please let us know so we can allocate you a room on a higher floor possibly looking over Leicester Square so music from the nightclub does not disturb you.

I look forward to welcoming you again.
Illogan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

A night in London, no car, central position. Well this was the perfect find, the room was very comfortable, the staff friendly (unlike most other London Hotels). and even though you are directly on top of Leicester Sq you couldn't hear a thing.

The breakfast in the morning was great, fresh, eggs to order and again good service. Well done

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your five star review. I realy appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your feedback.

I am really happy that you found our little hotel to be a 'real find'. I hope you enjoyed the central location, and I'm glad you found our team to be helpful and friendly.

I am overjoyed to read that you made good use of our all you can eat Premier Breakfast and I hope it set you up for your day.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Langwith, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

If you are looking for a very nice hotel in an excellent location then you will not go wrong with premier inn Leicester square, good value excellent staff lovely breakfast, the rooms are on the small side, but the quality of the bed and bedding are excellent, we had no noise problems at all, we have stopped in all the west ends top hotels I.e Hampshire, cavendish etc, and found the premier inns value for money excellent and the location fantastic

1 Thank bozakev
Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I am really glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel and I hope you made good use of it. I am really happy that you found our new Hypnos beds to be comfortable and it helped to deliver a good nights sleep.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Pershore, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great welcome arrived 11a.m. planning to leave luggage and return later but were checked into our room straight away which was a bonus. Lovely receptionist who asked if we were in London for anything special and we mentioned it was our Wedding Anniversary the following day. Room on 8th floor was small but very clean and functional and extremely quiet. When we returned from the theatre the second evening there was an ice bucket with a bottle of wine and a card wishing us happy anniversary in our room.! Thank you! Had breakfast the second morning which was excellent and all the staff were so friendly polite and efficient, Probably Premier in would not be everyones choice for a wedding anniversary but location and price suited us and having used Premier hotels previously knew what to expect.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you for your review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. We are thrilled to read that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to make what must have already been a special day for you that extra bit special. We all hope to see you again on your next anniversary, if not sooner.
China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one day for a short tip alone in London, I have mixed feeling about this hotel, I just can't give "good feedback" to this hotel. Several key points to share with you:
Location is great, just 3 min walk away from the tube. for a first comer to London, this is very a benefit. Also, it is 1 min walk from Chinatown.
However, except Location, nothing I can comment positively:
I was told that it is a rule in this hotel that the shower water can only be kept at 37C degree. This is killing me in the freezingly cold later Nov in London.
The layout and decoration of this hotel are stunningly poor, it is like a two star hotel, very shabby.
almost no service. You have to self check-in.
I was charged at appr. GBP200 in my memory. I don't think this hotel is worth a stay of GBP200/night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ifadam
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Thank you for your comments on trip advisor. Firstly please let me apologise for the problems that you experienced during your stay. I am happy that you found us to be centrally located and I hope you enjoyed that.

At Premier Inn we are always looking to deliver the best service but still be of good value for money, and I am sorry we did not live up to those expectations.

I hope you will stay with us again. If you do please give me a call prior to arrival so we can arrange a few things to try and make it a bit more special. Also if you would like to discuss the issues you have raised further please give me a call.