“Good value for money and in excellent location”

Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
Ranked #152 of 1,063 Hotels in London
rotherham
“Good value for money and in excellent location”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We spent one night here and would have no hesitation in using this Premier Inn again. Found the hotel very clean and the staff extremely helpful. When we checked-out, the hotel staff were happy to store our suitcase free of charge for the remainder of the day until our journey home. Advisable to book we'll in advance if possible, to book a room on the day was costing approx' £70 more than the advanced booking.

• Stayed July 2014
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 14 September 2014
Thank you for your wonderful five star review. I am very glad you found our hotel to be clean and our team helpful and friendly.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2014

brilliant location, very helpful, friendly staff, all round good time!
unfortunatly beds were not that comfy but thats unsual for premier inn and my personal opinion!
Would definatly recommend staying here!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you for you feedback. I am happy that even with the problem you highlighted, you still thought we deserved a five star review.

I hope that we made your Birthday treat, one to remember and I hope I can welcome you again in the near future.
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Our stay there was very good, no complaints at all. Very central for getting around London and the staff were very polite and attentive nothing too much trouble even though we only stayed one night this time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delightd to read that you found the staff to be polite and attentive and the hotels location, enjoyable.

I hope I get the chance to welcome you back soon.
Skipton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this premier inn for one night. Every time I visit London I always stay in a premier inn because the standards are always so good. Usually we stay at the Kings Cross PI but we managed to find an offer on the Leicester Square one for £89 for the night.
Room was big enough for the 3 of us for a night and the location was fantastic!! We went to see Phantom of the Opera and the theatre was literally not even a 5 min walk away.
The reason for giving 4 and not 5 stars is due to the limited evening menu at the restaurant and no evening meal/breakfast meal deal. We normally only stay one night in London and usually eat at the hotel on an evening because the food has always been excellent (based on table table restaurants at PI) and you get breakfast included.
Based on location I would definitely recommend this hotel and if the cheaper rooms are available next time I visit would probably book this premier inn again.

Stayed August 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was our first time in a Premier Inn, but it definitely won't be the last. This hotel has good links to many parts of London, and is literally a 10 second walk to Leicester Square. It is a couple of minutes walk from M&M World, and is takes around five minutes to get to the nearest tube station. But even though it is the middle of London it is extremely quiet.This is a great hotel with friendly staff, I would totally recommend it :D

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your very positive five star review of Premier Inn Leicester Square. I was pleased to read that you had a good stay and that the team delivered great service. I am even happier to read that you will be recommending us.

I hope I will get the chance to welcome you back, hopefully soon.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This comfortable, very affordable and great hotel was a revelation to me.
The location couldn't be better, with the highlights of tourist London within a few steps of the hotel.
Despite its central location, noise was not a problem, and we had our 'guaranteed' good night's sleep!
This will definitely be my first choice of hotel in all future visits to central London!

Room Tip: We were on a high floor and had good views and no noise fro outside!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you found us to be comfortable and affordable.

I'm glad you got to experience our noise proofed rooms at Leicester Square and felt that you had a good nights sleep.

I really appreciate your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was a great hotel and this was my first stay in London and at a Premier inn....Everything was great and the room was lovely, despite the scaffolding view, but I was not there to look out of the window... The staff were very friendly, especially when i left my phone charger in the room...they found it the following day after my checkout and I collected it...the only complaint I had was that I hardly slept due to the noise from the night club below, but it was a very busy bank holiday and the staff were so kind when I mentioned it and i got a refund!!!! Very friendly staff and lovely breakfaso! t with Soy milk too ! Thoroughly recommend this hotel. Very central if you want lots of restaurants and shops, close to tube

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruby1911
What a wonderful review. Thank you. I am really happy to read that even with the problem you encountered, we were still worthy of a mighty four star review. Unfortunately, being in a city central location and sharing a building with a nightclub does have a few negative impacts on us and our guests. We do try to minimise noise levels from the club as much as possible but appreciate that we can't always get it right.

I am happy that the team dealt with the problem well and invoked the good night guarantee. It's great to read you enjoyed or Premier Breakfast and the coked to order options along with it.

I hope you will stay with us again. Next time please let us know so we can allocate you a room on a higher floor possibly looking over Leicester Square so music from the nightclub does not disturb you.

I look forward to welcoming you again.