“Very nice and clean”

Brindle House Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Brindle House Hotel
Ranked #842 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Romania
“Very nice and clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2009

We really enjoyed staying there. The room was small, but we had everything we need there. Even coffee and tea so you can prepare it by yourself in the room. The shower was great and clean. We had soap, shower gel, towels, hairdryer, and if you needed more, you could ask from the reception for free. They don't have breakfast but if you want, you can order the night before, for 3,5 GBP and you will have it next morning - room service delivered. I understood that it will not be called Brindle house hotel anymore, but Best Western Hotel Annexe. And beside that, it was at a walking distance of Backingham Palace and more turist attractions. As a conclusion, we were very satisfied of their services and we will recomend it to all our friends.

• Liked — Clean and very well located to center
  • Disliked — -
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank ImMeRomania

Istanbul
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2008

I stayed in this hotel in my second visit to London. It is refurbished and my room is very clean during my stay. it is close to victoria underground. (7minutes by walk). hotel has an one negativeness. they don't give breakfast. but in best western victoria palace hotel breakfast is 5 sterling. and it is an avarega brekfast. if you have a little budget. this hotel must be your first choice. and pictures are definitely same in the hotel webpages.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank nokycan
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2008

I just stayed here Aug 08. The room was small and clean. Air Conditioning was good and bathroom was adequate. 1 TV 1 Kettle, 1 Safe included. Price is definitely not too bad, but there are cheaper ones on the same street (not sure about the quality for those other hotels). Very good location, close to Victoria station and Sainsbury if you need any snacks.

• Liked — Clean and stylish rooms
  • Disliked — Size and inadequate public computers
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with friends
1 Thank drduckSeattle
Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2008

I booked this hotel 10 days before we went to London, for a double room 2 nights at £104 (approx €140) in total. This is a small hotel, part of Best western, absolutely brillliant. Brand new room, very clean, the location in great - 15 min walking from Buckingham Palace. The only thing I can say is that the room was a little bit too small, but we didn't care, we were just here to sleep! I highly recommend this hotel, really really good quality comparing to budget!!!

Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2007

With the exchange rate, we were on an especially tight budget. We had limited time and much we wanted to see, so we were really only needing somewhere to sleep and bathe. The room was very tiny with a double bed and a bunk bed, no TV or phone. That was not a problem. The room and linens were clean. The bathroom was an “all in one” stall with little room to move around, but it met our needs. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. She loaned me her phone when I needed to make a local call. However, she was a not able to give good directions to/from the hotel. We weren’t too far from Victoria Station and the cul-de-sac was quiet. Breakfast was okay. I would definitely stay there again if on a budget.

• Stayed November 2006, travelled with family
1 Thank Debbie-10
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2005

I stayed at this establishment in Nov 2004, although after reading these
comments, was a bit put off, nevertheless prices bouht me to the hotel.
I found it to be smart, cosy very well decoarated, and extremley welcoming, I enquired to the staff, and she informed me that a total programme of renovation took place in early 2004.
I also found both the cleaner and receptionist to be extremely helpful, and polite.
The place was spotless, breakfast was filling and served hot, coffee was great, in all I found it to have a nice country atmosphere in a very large city.
Would definately recommend.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2003

I think this Hotel's facilities is the worst. I was bitten the whole body by a bedbug. Therefore,I was suffered from itches while I stayed in LONDON. And, a dirty water sprung a leak when flush the toilet. To make matters worse, they didn't clean the room and didn't change a bath towel, when I didn't pay a make bed chip.

I don't want stay this hotel, again!!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these London hotels