“Nice surprise”
Review of King Solomon Hotel

King Solomon Hotel
Ranked #993 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Hotel is close to all connections with bus stop right next to hotel entrance. Staff was very nice, providing immediate assistance when i dropped a ring down the drain. Room was kept clean at all times. Nothing bad to say about this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Raymond G

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Hotel is well located but nothing else. Rooms need urgent refurbishment, some with major leaks.
Breakfast is very poor and same daily.
Cleanliness is not a strong point for this hotel.

As there are few Kosher hotels around, I would suggest to try elsewhere

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Sweety3145
A TripAdvisor Member
OFFENBURG
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It was so noisy from other guests in th hotel and outside vehicles. Difficult to sleep, very noisy...
Breakfast was good,
There was no remote for the TV,

Bst part. Location good conection to all parts of London

Worst part == Noisy, disturbing until late night

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I was most grateful for the courtesy of the staff during my stay on Monday 25 June 2012 - Friday 29 June 2012. My room was kept clean and tidy and the reception staff kindly recorded and passed on my firm's (solicitors) messages to me in the evening. I arrived thinking I may only need one night possibly two. The management made it easy for me to be flexible and when I determined on Tuesday 26 June to stay until 29th June I found no difficulty.

R M Lamb.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Stay away,it is a hotel you would expect to see in a third world country,. Hotel rooms smelt of fresh paint,doors and window locks loose and broken,sinks would not drain and smelt horrible,could not get internet service in rooms we tried,moved into four different rooms then checked out of hotel,please keep away,the authorities should be notified about this ,the hotel is below a 1 star.

Room Tip: All rooms looked at are in terrible shape,not clean,stay away please.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank randolf j
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have only two words - STAY AWAY!!! All the bad reviews written on this hotel are absolutely accurate and true! I even contemplated sleeping i my car, the room was very basic, fold up bed, dirty, noisey and altogether disgusting!! I have never experienced such an awful hotel....bearing in mind, I am calm writing this review, if it had of been at the time I was there, I wouldn't have been this generious!! How on earth this hotel is rated a 3 star is beyond me, whoever rated this dump of a hotel needs to be either sacked or possibley shot!!
This place needs to be closed down for sure...what a waste of money!! You have been warned!! Don't thik I'll ever get over this experience, it was that bad!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kezSwindon
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I was shocked when I entered the room. In die internet it really looks nice, but I must say there is a big difference between the pictures on their homepage and the reality. The room was not clean, I was afraid, lying in the bed. I don't know, how they could get 3 stars!!!!!!! We changed room, because the first room room was so small and there was no cupboard in the room and nothing were you can hang or put your things from the trunk. Second room was bigger but there was only a very small window (size: like a postcard). Next room with windows, but you couldn't open them and in the bathroom between the tilings on the floor you can find some nice little mushrooms. Then we got, what we thought the best one and that was awfull!

Room Tip: Don't enter this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends