“Good for overnight stay”
Review of Premier West Hotel

and 1 more site!
Premier West Hotel
Ranked #975 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good for overnight stay”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed overnight for new year's eve, good hotel for a short trip, as its very close to Hammersmith station. The earlier comment rather too harsh, so not much expectation for this visit. but the reception are pretty unfriendly though, we had guest coming and they were advising us that only 2 people allowed in the room, perhaps should ask visitor differently? is not that we don't know the rules and regulations.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The en-suite is clean, and towels supplied. There is a TV in the room BUT not working. Regular supply of Shampoo and Soap. The shower has good regulation of hot & cold water.

Breakfast is a mixture of fruits, yogurt, juice, cereal and toast. They also serve coffee and tea. This is served downstairs in the breakfast hall, but it was a bit congested with few tables only.

The radiator in our bedroom seemed to be not working but there was a heater which I could switch on and off according to my needs. Good point is that it is well-situated for access to buses and Hammersmith train station.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I´ve been in this hotel during 2 nights last october, so I´ve to say that I don´t have any complain. If you are looking for a place cheap to stay and clean, it´s a good option! The building is old, there is some facade problems but I had a clean and confortable bed, also hot water for shower. It´s well located, near to the underground and places to eat! Good option for students who wants to visit London! I don´t think you may find something with same price! It´s cheap and a bit better than a hostel!

Room Tip: Triple room is a good option in this hotel! It is bigger than the other ones!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Pineda de Mar, Spain
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I bought a stay at this hotel on the third week of September through a website, not realizing how fake the photos can be.
First I was greeted with a solemn looking Asia Asian staff who was obviously far from familiar with British etiquette.
Then I noticed the horrid dank smell of fungal, infected furnishing. And it was even worse at the 2nd floor room I was given which had a view to two huge waste bins below.
Worse to come, I had only ice cold shower working and the hot shower was only fixed on the fourth day of my five days of wasteful stay. Same inaction on the bathroom sink that got clogged every two seconds the faucet was turned on.
This stay in London certainly gave me a bad first impression of cleanliness standard in UK, which luckily didn't last long after I stayed at several other hotels during my extended UK visit.
Some may say you get what you pay for but 50 quid a day would have been better spent in investing on a tent to sleep outdoors..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Ok let me start by saying yes the location is amazing that's the only thing they have going for them.
If your looking for something dirt cheap and you only want to sleep in it this is it.
But even when you sleep it's absolutely rubbish the blanket is so thin and I found myself wrapping myself up with my own clothes.
The toilets are filthy and disgusting.
I'm sorry to say this but I know it's a 1/2 star BUT seriously all you need is decent painting and cleaning (I mean get scrubbing) and my god the corridors make you feel suffocated and stuffy. The breakfast is straight forward it's not cooked but I decided not to go down for breakfast as there wasn't much choice and looking at how filthy everything else was I rather not eat there.
People that are writing 4/5 star I dread to think what your houses are like!!!!
I expect at least decent cleaning, there were ants and a fly in the toilet.
The staff were pleasant at least.
Shame it's such a run down place.
A little bit more work and it could be something amazing. I mean guys you have the best location in the place you can really make it work and if its nicer people will pay more!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Umma1709
cork
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very disappointed with my stay in the Premier West hotel . I am aware that this is a budget hotel so didn't have high expectations to begin with , however I was not expecting a cold room with very thin bedsheets and damp . The hotel management provided a heater which was kind but did not heat the room adequately .The tv was also broken and was not fixed during the duration of my week long stay despite requests to do , Breakfast was adequate and reasonable quality and in fairness the hotel is in a good central location with easy access to central London . With a few improvements this coud be a great hotel

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Gosport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Spacious room, comfy bed with 4 pillows. Room came with all the usual things - towels, tea and coffee, toiletries. Had everything we needed - even a fridge and microwave!
Bed only had a thin blanket - no duvet - but it was very hot in there so not needed (even though the window didn't shut properly).
TV only had itv and channel 4 - no BBC.
Bathroom needed some work - toilet had seen better days, door didn't shut properly, didn't test the shower but it looked ok.
Was very noisy at night - other guests in the hotel got in late and stayed up late, nextdoor were noisy and people outside were noisy - take earplugs!
Breakfast was basic but ok - yoghurts, oranges/apples and cornflakes. 4 slices of toast were put on our table 5 minutes after we sat down (with a selection of jams available). Tea, coffee, apple juice and orange juice. No cooked breakfast.
Overall good value for money and better than expected after some of the reviews I had read on here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple