Premier West Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adria Hotel(London)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed overnight for new year's eve, good hotel for a short trip, as its very close to Hammersmith station. The earlier comment rather too harsh, so not much expectation for this visit. but the reception are pretty unfriendly though, we had guest coming and they were advising us that only 2 people allowed in the room, perhaps should ask visitor differently? is not that we don't know the rules and regulations.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The en-suite is clean, and towels supplied. There is a TV in the room BUT not working. Regular supply of Shampoo and Soap. The shower has good regulation of hot & cold water.

Breakfast is a mixture of fruits, yogurt, juice, cereal and toast. They also serve coffee and tea. This is served downstairs in the breakfast hall, but it was a bit congested with few tables only.

The radiator in our bedroom seemed to be not working but there was a heater which I could switch on and off according to my needs. Good point is that it is well-situated for access to buses and Hammersmith train station.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I´ve been in this hotel during 2 nights last october, so I´ve to say that I don´t have any complain. If you are looking for a place cheap to stay and clean, it´s a good option! The building is old, there is some facade problems but I had a clean and confortable bed, also hot water for shower. It´s well located, near to the underground and places to eat! Good option for students who wants to visit London! I don´t think you may find something with same price! It´s cheap and a bit better than a hostel!

Room Tip: Triple room is a good option in this hotel! It is bigger than the other ones!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I bought a stay at this hotel on the third week of September through a website, not realizing how fake the photos can be.
First I was greeted with a solemn looking Asia Asian staff who was obviously far from familiar with British etiquette.
Then I noticed the horrid dank smell of fungal, infected furnishing. And it was even worse at the 2nd floor room I was given which had a view to two huge waste bins below.
Worse to come, I had only ice cold shower working and the hot shower was only fixed on the fourth day of my five days of wasteful stay. Same inaction on the bathroom sink that got clogged every two seconds the faucet was turned on.
This stay in London certainly gave me a bad first impression of cleanliness standard in UK, which luckily didn't last long after I stayed at several other hotels during my extended UK visit.
Some may say you get what you pay for but 50 quid a day would have been better spent in investing on a tent to sleep outdoors..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Ok let me start by saying yes the location is amazing that's the only thing they have going for them.
If your looking for something dirt cheap and you only want to sleep in it this is it.
But even when you sleep it's absolutely rubbish the blanket is so thin and I found myself wrapping myself up with my own clothes.
The toilets are filthy and disgusting.
I'm sorry to say this but I know it's a 1/2 star BUT seriously all you need is decent painting and cleaning (I mean get scrubbing) and my god the corridors make you feel suffocated and stuffy. The breakfast is straight forward it's not cooked but I decided not to go down for breakfast as there wasn't much choice and looking at how filthy everything else was I rather not eat there.
People that are writing 4/5 star I dread to think what your houses are like!!!!
I expect at least decent cleaning, there were ants and a fly in the toilet.
The staff were pleasant at least.
Shame it's such a run down place.
A little bit more work and it could be something amazing. I mean guys you have the best location in the place you can really make it work and if its nicer people will pay more!!

• Stayed: November 2013