“Omg disgusting”

Premier West Hotel
Ranked #987 of 1,088 Hotels in London
“Omg disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this sat in the dirtiest room ever. The hotel needs closing down. The tv doesn't even work. When asked they said they having problems and none work. Might be one of the cheapest to stay but still not worth it. The flooring is coming up and the shower is leaking and the silicone couldn't be any thicker . They just have gone over and over it. Dirty marked walls and they haven't even filled in where they have taken things off the walls. Would like to know how they can still be open.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Mel M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The outside of the building is an indication of what it's like on the inside, run down doesn't cover it. On entrance there is distinct smell of mould, the room well what can I say. The door is damaged & hard to open inside the floor is cracked & lifting plug & light sockets have been removed & badly patched the mirror was bearly hanging.The bathroom is a disgrace with noisy plumbing & a falling of toilet seat. I could go on & on but take my advice DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, I tried to find another hotel for us but everywhere was full :(

Room Tip: Chose another hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

halifax in england
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here on Saturday 19th April 2014 for the Dirk Wears White Sox show by Adam Ant at Hammersmith Apollo. The hotel is within 5 mins walk from the Tube station and 5 mins from the Apollo. It is a basic hotel, but for the price and locality it is excellent value. The staff are very friendly and for breakfast it is toast, cereal and fruit. I would recommend for value for money and good locality if you are going to a gig.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ronnie M
Chester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

The hotel is exceptionally run down with damaged room units, flaky walls with damp/mould, odd smells and non-functioning curtains.
The staff tried to assist where possible, but there's not much you can do when all the rooms are of a similar poor condition.
The breakfast is a self-service via a small hatch near reception with a maximum of toast, cereal and some fruit and yoghurts.
This was very cheap (£50 for the room) and for our purposes was ok since minimal time was spent in the hotel - if you can spare an extra ~£30 I would advise to go and stay elsewhere.
The hotel does not have parking - it is on the road only (free during weekends) but a cost at other times.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Bolton, Lancs
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Ok, so it was cheap, but then so's a tent. A hotel that advertises as such, then cannot provide a working tv, where there's mould in the shower (which could be done under the Trade Descriptions Act as it was a tepid trickle), a hole in the floor, bedside lights that don't work, a wardrobe where the door laminate is coming off, nowhere to sit (except on the blanketed bed), a dark landing where I had to use my phone to find the lock and a damp smell throughout, isn't really a hotel is it? I don't usually take any notice of negative reviews as I like to see for myself but on this occasion, please, take my word for it, I really don't think you'd like to stay here!

Room Tip: If you ignore me and stay here, don't stay in 220.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Chichester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I, like many people, were dreading staying here because of reading some of the reviews but I thought for the price it was worth trying out. I stayed here for one night last weekend as was visiting friends in London and needed somewhere in the Hammersmith area to stay. I was given my 'single' room which turned out to be a huge room with 3 beds in. I went to reception to check it was correct and they said yes so all was good. I stayed in room 106 in the basement which was pretty cold...but electric heater is provided which soon warmed the place up. The room was clean and the beds clean with towels provided. The beds are only a sheet and thin blanket but I had realised that from reading the reviews. The bathroom was clean and soap and shower gel was provided which was a good touch. There was a kettle with tea and coffee and UHT milk which is normal for this kind of place. It was pretty noisy at night and I found I was kept awake by doors slamming and people running up and down stairs until 2am which wasnt ideal. If you want a clean, super convenient, and very reasonably priced place to stay in central/west London and your expectations are no too high, then this place is good for the price and I would recommend it. I would stay here again as part of a group or with somebody else but probably not again on my own.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Let's get the positives out the way,staff were pleasant!! Now for the negative feedback, on opening our room door,it stank of strong bleach,which made my eyes water! The curtains were hanging off the window,our view was dustbins/skip full up with rubbish!! Rusty iron bars on outside of windows so couldn't open them,maybe half inch!!, next was the bathroom, shower door was hanging off,blocked sink as plug was stuck,my husband had too force it out to let the water out!! Shower was Luke warm! Loads grout plastered around shower fittings & walls!! Need I say anymore!! Kettle only worked if I held the switch down for it to boil, oh the TV had know signel,we had to balance the Ariel on our small suitcase on top of the chest of draws! Work that one out!!! One good thing,clean towels, bed was clean,only one thin blanket tho.my honest opinion don't stay in room 108 !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple