“Great pre-show dinner, amazing food!”
Review of Strand Tandoori

Strand Tandoori
Reserve with OpenTable
Strand Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,664 of 24,648 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Found this little gem of a restaurant around the corner from Adelphi Theatre were we were seeing a show. It was empty enough when we arrived but it filled up! Also don’t judge on the outside appearance. We were served by such a lovely man who on hearing our accents wanted to know all about Ireland. Food was amazing, so fresh and tasty. I had Chicken Rogan and my Mam had a Chicken Bhuna – we also shared a rice & a naan bread. With this, glass of house wine and a soft drink it came to £40 including tip which I thought was pretty reasonable for London. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Generous portions, excellent service, pleasant ambiance, great choices. If you are looking for great authentic Indian cuisine, you are in right place. We definitely enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family went to this restaurant and the experience was amazing! The food was great and the experience was excellent. They do many wonderful Indian cuisines. Would 100% recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My friend and I went for a Indian Meal In Strand Tandoori, I ordered Lamb Shank and My friend ordered King Prawn Bhuna. Both were excellent, we enjoyed our food and service were very good.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had grill platter which was really great and customer service was excellent. Thank you for a great time.