“We must have been lucky”
Review of Sole Luna

Sole Luna
Ranked #3,312 of 22,544 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Hereford
“We must have been lucky”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Judging from some of the negative responses, I guess we must have been lucky. We were greeted and seated, our order taken quickly and pleasantly - and the food was excellent. The house wine was more than acceptable.

• Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“A bad restaurant overall. ”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Bad service, under filled pint, uncooked pasta, dirty toilets, wine that tastes like vinegar. Bad experience.

“Don't let the price fool you!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Going to royal Albert hall, we had some time to spare and thought it would be nice with a meal before. What a mistake! The waiter looked more than tired and when asked what he would recommend between a pizza and a risotto he just looked blank at me and told me they taste different... Getting a bit suspicious I ordered the pizza and my boyfriend a pasta. When my pizza arrived I was sure they got it all wrong. I could count the topping. More than a bit disappointed I tucked in and the base was so salty I tried to not gulp the glass of wine. Really disappointed my boyfriend asked if I wanted to taste his pasta and it was no more than ok. Will never return to this miserable place!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Frippelina
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“A good lunch”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

On personal business in London in Kensington, I was looking for a place to have lunch. I was encouraged to chose this restaurant when I saw the trip advisor badge in the window. I like the wooden interior giving a very warm atmosphere to the place. The menu is what you would expect from an italian restaurant. My choice for lunch was their seafood spaghetti which I thoroughly enjoyed and found very much at par with what I had last summer in some restaurants in lake Garda. The helping was generous : lots of mussels, plenty of clams etc..., the sauce delicious. The service was prompt and courteous. For London dining, I thought that they were reasonably priced. I have no hesitation to add my vote of confidence for this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Food was ok but the service was awful”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Walked in and no one acknowledged us, had to find our own seats and was too long till anyone gave us a menu, no one smiled the whole time we we're there and the people next to us who came in 5 minutes after us got served first. The food tasted ok bit the pizza had about 3 pieces of chicken on. Wouldn't go back.

• Visited November 2013