Flemings Mayfair
US$259
US$225
galahotels.com
2,035 results
All reviewsgreen parkhalf moon streetbuckingham palaceshepherds marketsmall luxury hoteldrawing roomafternoon teabond streetpiccadilly circusquiet streetlovely hotelperfect locationthe ritzthe ground floorcontinental breakfastsmall roomwest end
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I arrived at 10.30pm on a Friday night for 3 night stay and rang for room service at 10.35pm. No answer from room service and bounced back to Reception twice. Told Thai Curry was not available 24 hours as indicated on the room service menu and staff disputed that it was indicated as such on the menu!. Only Panini's available. I would expect more from this Hotel with it being a SLH member. Staff not helpful when I asked for other options for hot food. Offered Pizza Hut menu that I could call Pizza Hut myself. Eventually just went out looking for somewhere to eat and found an Indian on the next street. Paid handsomely for an Executive Room in this Hotel but it was very small with low ceiling and tiny bathroom, not at all like it looked on the website or I expected. Bed was very good. Lift not working on saturday afternoon. Did a lot of research before I booked and was therefore very disappointed overall. An impersonal experience…..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dara M
Branca S, Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts following your recent stay at the Flemings Mayfair Hotel.
I was hugely disappointed that we didn't live up to your expectations. We have been honoured to receive many praising comments from our guests about our excellent customer service and standards.
I am sincerely sorry for the lack of service you received on this occasion.
In regards to the room service dish you tried to order, it appears that a communication breakdown between departments is to be blamed. This dish is usually not available on the 24 hours menu but only during the World Cup period.
As for the room size, due to the nature and the design of the building, some rooms may look smaller than others and especially the top floor ceilings are low; however with the recent re-decoration program they now do make up for it in personality!
I offer the above as an explanation and by no means a poor excuse for the poor service have you received on this occasion.
Please do contact our guest services team should you consider staying with us again and we will ensure we will meet your expectations undoubtedly.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed for a week and given a room right next to the staircase( outside the door was stair landing with exit door from corridor). Woken up early every morning by people using the stairs. Small room and not at all what it looked like on the website. Friendly staff but the room was simply not worth the price. Okay if staying for only one or two nights, but not so for a week-long stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Branca S, Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Flemings Hotel in Mayfair. I very much appreciate your feedback, and I am disappointed that in this instance we failed to exceed your expectations. Your review has been forwarded to tour Guest Services Team, and I would like to invite you to contact one of the guest services managers, when you can have the opportunity to address your concerns personally and for us to restore your faith in Flemings Hotel.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great location and helpful staff but the rooms do not justify the price. I checked in with 2 colleagues and we were all given rooms that would disappoint if you were staying in a Blackpool B&B. Small, poorly equipped and I had a shower that leaked water all over the bathroom. If you want a boutique hotel near Green Park stay in Rubens - if you want a well equipped hotel in Mayfair at this price (£225 + £45 VAT) stay in the Park Lane Intercontinental.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Branca S, Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the site following your stay at the Flemings Mayfair Hotel and I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that the room you stayed in justified its price.
I am saddened that your visit wasn’t what it should have been and that you were disappointed with your stay; however, I am grateful for your honest feedback.
Please do contact our guest services team should you wish to discuss this matter further and we will be more than happy to asssit you in allocating a more apropriate room in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

First time at this hotel and what a find, very close to Buckingham Palace where we were going. On arrival we were warmly welcomed by helpful and friendly staff. Our room 104 although not large, was spotlessly clean and decorated beautifully, ideal for weekend stay. Facilities for making tea and coffee in the room, also complimentary bottles of water( replenished every day. ) The breakfast menu was outstanding lovely choice, self service buffet also hot food, cooked and served at your table. We also ate in the Grill which was very good. Just cannot fault this wonderful hotel, the staff and service was fabulous, will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Branca S, Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stays with us at Flemings Mayfair Hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were well looked after by our welcoming and friendly team we have here.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future in order for you to sample more of Flemings great products

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Friendly welcomed. No complaint. Told that "upgraded" to a better room, though it was ground floor behind reception hall. Some kind of repair work was going on in the corridor or the room next and the noise was a bit annoying. Though room was clean, functional, and quite despite the fact that the window is facing the street. I booked the least expensive room with pre-paid. Ordered breakfast room service. Quality of food was excellent. Again, friendly check out process. Asked my luggage for a few hours. Door man was kind and friendly to catch me a cab to Paddington station upon departure. No particular complaint....Good stay. I may return again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you very much for taking your time to write about your recent experience at the Flemings Mayfair Hotel.
We all strive for excellent service and I am happy to read that you did had a good stay and you loved our excellent food.
Please contact our guest services team on your return so that we will assign a nice quieter room and assist you with any other requests..
The Team at Flemings Mayfair and myself are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!