“Perfect city hotel”

Ranked #99 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Oslo, Norway
“Perfect city hotel”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Elegant luxury with perfect location. Everything was impressive: architecture, interior, service and the fabulous spa. The spa experience was probably the best ever!
I will be back in the near future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the design and architecture of the hotel. We were the first new build five star hotel in London for 40 years and are very proud of the exterior and interiors designed by Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to London.

Sylvain F. Ercoli

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
Manchester
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

If you want modern luxury and five star service in a classy yet welcoming and warm environment this is the hotel for you.
Ideally located for shopping we enjoyed a fabulous champagne afternoon tea, followed by a break for shopping Harvey Nics Harrods etc are a 2 min walk away. We then returned for cocktails and nibbles at the bar.
The food and drink were delicious however what really stood out was the atmosphere created by the highly trained staff who were extremely attentive and professional yet warm and friendly. Thanks for a great experience Nigel and team. We will certainly return!

• Stayed June 2014
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Bulgari Hotel, London. I am delighted that you enjoyed your day with us both for Afternoon Tea and drinks later in the evening. We have recently been updating our bar menu and will soon have an exciting addition to the Afternoon Tea menu so I hope you have the opportunity to return in the near future. I will pass on your kind feedback to Nigel and the team.

New York City, New York, USA
Reviewed 7 June 2014

the location is perfect. the decor is European cool. the spa and pool is fantastic. the food is classic Italien. the the staff is friendly. it is across the street from harvey nicks, harrods, zuma and hyde park. and the aroma is bulgari of course. we had a great stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. You have touched on many of the points that guests enjoy about the hotel, including the great location, design of the building and interiors by Antonio Citterio Patrica Viel and Partners and our award winning spa. My team and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here on a few occasions, on my own, with the family, and every time the staff never fail to impress. polite efficient and friendly.
The decor through out oozes Italy. with a contemporary twist.
The location for restaurants, shops, and museums couldn't be better .
The whole family love it.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that you have not only chosen to stay with us but to also return on a number of occasions. We wanted to create a hotel that was ideal for those travelling by themselves or with families and to hear comments such as yours gives us great motivation. I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed in the Bulgari the last three times I visited London. It is luxuriously dark, extremely clean and well attended to. The amenities in the room are just fabulous & smell so good. There is plenty of closet space which is great if you are a heavy traveler. The bed is extremely comfortable.

The downside to the hotel is the view isn't all that and the room service food was average.

The location is perfect, just a few steps away from Hyde Park, shopping heavens such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Their spa is one of the best, featuring Margaret Dabbs. The gym is also great with the Bodyism system.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and beautiful. The bathrooms, however, are too dark - but still beautiful.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Bulgari Hotel, London on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and your time with us, especially the comfort of our custom made beds and the award winning spa. I am pleased to report that we have now opened Rivea, a new restaurant under the guidance of the legendary Alain Ducasse and his expertise will now be extended to all F&B at the hotel including room service.

I do hope that you choose us for the fourth time on your next trip to London and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We have just spent the last 2 nights here, and my expectations were far exceeded. I knew I was staying in one of the top London hotels, but our visit was luxurious. I would recommend staying here without hesitation, the price is worth it and more. The hotel itself is pristine, gorgeous, and very stylish.
However, all the photo's you see of this hotel, and as good as they are, pale to almost insignificance when it comes to the professionalism and courteousness of the staff - can I just say a great thank you to them all for making our, me and my girlfriend, stay one of the best times ever and we WILL be coming back before the end of the year.
P.S. the little 'gifts' left in your room each day were an amazing surprise.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Guest,

It is with great pleasure that I read about your recent stay with us and I am delighted that you both enjoyed the experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on tripadvisor. I shall pass on your kind comments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London before the end of the year.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 May 2014

London has no shortage of luxury hotels. It can be argued that the city is the most global on earth and thus attracts more a solid and consistent stream of business and leisure travelers. This always reliable business can make hotels complacent and lazy, especially (somewhat strangely) at the highest end of the market. Many of the Bulgari's peer hotels have succumbed to this temptation and are charging exorbitant rates for below par service and facilities. As always, most guests are willing to pay a high rate, if they are delivered correspondingly high service. The Bulgari certainly defines its self within the London market as a hotel that can deliver on that equation. The staff are excellent, the facilities beautiful and they are consistent - something not easy to achieve in a high end hotel. As an aside, it is also the best smelling hotel that I have ever been to. It is an extremely welcome addition to the London hotel scene and I hope will force some of its competitors to up their games. Bravo Bulgari!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank nicholas2121
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time share your experience of the hotel and I was delighted to read your review. We strive to deliver a consistent and informal yet impeccable service to all of our guests and your comments make all at the hotel feel incredibly proud of our achievements. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon sp that we can continue to deliver on our promise.