The Ampersand Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
130 Queen's Gate(London)
3,631 results
All reviewssouth kensington tube stationdrawing roomdeluxe studioapero restaurantgreat locationcomplimentary soft drinksheated floorsthe natural history museumbeautiful hotelvictoria and albert museumafternoon teamini barperfect staypiccadilly linecomfortable bedrooms are smalllondon hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for 5 nights, the location is fantastic being so close to South Kensington tube station. There were lots of places to buy food nearby and a few supermarkets as well. My room was a good size and the bathroom lovely, I really liked that the staff didn't move my toiletries, toothbrush etc that I put on one of the shelves in the bathroom. I had moved the tissue box to accomodate my things to another shelf and it was not moved back which was good as I didn't have to keep moving things around. Its these little things that make a pleasant stay. I found the staff very friendly and helpfull. I will definitely stay at the ampersand again if in london.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jennifer0908
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I would just like to say this hotel is a great boutique hotel in an excellent position. The rooms are just the right size with good decor and the ensuites are brilliant. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again for a short break. Top class.

Room Tip: Try the room service breakfast one of the best I've had anywhere.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We spent one night here in order to attend a function at the V &A. Perfectly placed for all the local museums.
The room was very clean and comfortable. We appreciated the use of the bath robes and slippers and the complimentary soft drinks.
We both slept well even though our room looked out onto a busy road.
All the staff we met were charming and I would not hesitate to return if I needed a place to stay in London.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Reception and front of house staff were exceptional. From my initial email prior to arrive they accommodated my requirements and arranged a car to take us to and from Wembley with no hassle at all. During our stay every request was handled promptly and staff were very helpful. The Room Service breakfast was lovely and well worth it! Overall we had a wonderful time at The Ampersand and hope to return soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff very friendly and helpful, and location can't be beat. Decor was vibrant and contemporary. Hotel restaurant was superb, as good as or better than the other local restaurants we tried. Our room was handsome, clean, and comfortable (we went with the deluxe room to have a little more space, and were happy we did). Our only issue was with the Wi-Fi, which was frustratingly slow at times. Overall we had a fantastic experience, well worth the price. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple