“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Best meat, great service just lovely, great value. Just had to book weeks ahead.
Salad was tasty, desert was heaven just a really nice place with good food

There are newer reviews for El Vaquero

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had a very bad experience there last week, the food isn't good at all, we can not call that a Brazilian BBQ, the buffet is very poor and tasteless, very unfriendly staff and rude manager plus a lot of rules you only find out once you there, "eating your dinner" obviously too late. I won't recommend from my own experience, defiantly not going back. If you wanna have a good time and good food go somewhere else.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went Yesterday to have dinner at El vaquero Mill Hill for the first time (thanks to a friend recommendation), there is no words to explain the great atmosphere inside the restaurant, you can see is really busy even on a Wednesday night, for that reason is always better to book the table in advance, Once you arrive you are welcome with a smile and conduct to your table, the staff is friendly and smiling, the manager is always around asking about the service and if you have any preferences or allergies she will show you on the salad bar the items you can have and which you can not, is clear how this restaurant care about customer service, the meat is no stop and my favorite (chicken teriyaki and Cajun steak) where served frequently to me after my request! The pineapple is really tasty and if you still have some space for dessert the Honeycomb cheesecake is delicious!

Great restaurant! Great staff! Great Food! definitely the closest I've been to South America in London!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Apart from a smiling face upon entry the whole experience went downhill thereafter. This place is purely based on being a novelty and is far cry from the authentic Brazilian restaurants abroad. The main issue was with the wafer thin cuts that the staff are INSTRUCTED to cut.... My dad described the meat, as the same as the packs of wafer thin meat from M&S. I then had an argument when I asked for a third small cube of teriyaki chicken (tastiest meat there) . I was bluntly told 'NO' by the waiter who again had been INSTRUCTED that the maximum per person was TWO cubes.... Pathetic and he was so rude. The management/owners need to rethink in my opinion as I don't need an argument when I go out for dinner . This could be the most overrated place in London !! Won't go back

2  Thank Christian4
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Myself and my boyfriend from Essex visited this restaurant last night with some friends from the area and must say, this was definitely one of the best meals we've had out in a while! The salad buffet bar was delicious, however don't feel yourself up too much with all that! The meats started coming round and were amazing, the chicken wings, chicken legs, lamb sausages, chicken chunks in different flavourings, the steak! All of it was lovely. However something else which made this place special were the staff. The passadors who carve the meat and the waiters/waitresses were so friendly and probably the nicest set of staff we have come across in a restaurant in the UK. Even the manager came out and spoke to us for a while to make sure everything was OK. We felt like we were on holiday with the way we were treated. Nothing was too much trouble. Can not wait to go again...Just need an El Vaquero in Essex now!

1  Thank LLR_UK