“Delicious ”

Ranked #97 of 278 Bakeries in London
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe, European, French, Belgian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious ”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Got off at queensway station and fancied something different so I thought I try the patisserie Valerie and I wasn't disappointed great food nicely presented too will be returning if I'm in the area!!

• Korean first
Woodhall Spa, United Kingdom
“Nice place ♥”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Short walk from where we was staying in Notting Hill. Came as we was desperate for some breakfast. Was nice enough. I had a full English breakfast and too be fair for £7.95 in London-u do actually get a good amount of food! Husband had poached eggs and bacon served with granary bread (2slices) and it filled us up well into the latw afternoon. Would recommend full english brekkie any day. ♥ x

“Delicious and friendly”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Always a pleasure! This is a nice cafe with great offerings and breakfast all day. I'm more than happy to recommend this place for all!

London, United Kingdom
“Tried to disguise double cream and butter as clotted cream.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

To start off with your treated like a burden. Once you order you are given dirty pots and cutlery, with a side order of attitude. I ordered my favourite English cream tea, I've had my fair share so I know what a cream tea should be like. I was served with what looked like mini cakes disguised as scones and curdled double cream and butter disguised as clotted cream. When I told the waitress, she informed me that I was terribly wrong and walked away. Not worth your time or money!!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Kayach
“Excellent pastries”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is our go-to place for pastries in the neighbourhood. The pecan tarts are my son's default choice and are done just right. You do have to get in by afternoon to find any, though!

Visited January 2014