“Nice Sushi”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Nice Sushi”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My daughter was craving some Sushi after two weeks of eating rich food on holiday so off we went, the concept of all you can eat Sushi was new to us, the first round of orders is to make a selection of several varieties of sushi and hot food, one disappointment was the premium cuts of fish were all at an extra supplement! we ordered some of the Tuna (at a premium) but the fish was tough, so we asked to change it which they did with no fuss but it was still tough so they took it away and didn't charge us! The standard dishes were very tasty and I have to say it was one of the first times I have had Sushi and felt full !

• Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
“They basically hung up on me!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Just tried to call to book a table and somebody's definitely picked up the phone and threw it onto the table (after a long rattling around, phone goes: "pls hold... ... ...pls hold... ... ...pls hold... ... ...pls hold...") after feeling like an idiot for 3 minutes I hung up and can't get through anymore!!

Just found out from their website that they're probably closed for break between 2:30-5pm (I called at 3pm)

But they've basically rudely hung up on me and held up the phone to stop all calls bothering them during their break, Could've at least told me!! Frustrating!

Had a friend try this place last week and they found hair in the food and said the service was awful!! I wouldn't go if I hadn't brought a stupid Groupon voucher for the place!! :@

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Susan C
London, United Kingdom
“Great value all you can eat menu makes this place”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The sushi here is very good, not the best I have ever had but perfectly good. It gets 4 stars from me because of the £15 all you can eat deal. For London this is just incredibly good value. There is plenty on the menu even though the most expensive fish do carry a small supplement. Usually the service is very quick although on one occasion there was a large party there and they seemed to be struggling a bit.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed. Won't come back again.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We have been regular customers for a year. The quality in the past has been very good for all you can eat and the service was excellent. We went again yesterday and expected the same quality. We ordered all you can eat as usual. The sushi was very bad - the rice was very dry like they had been prepared for a long time with poor quality of rice, and the sushi was tasteless. I tried to eat them, but I couldn't finished it so I ask a waitress to change them to the new one. She was nice and change the new one for us, but the sushi was still very bad. We decided to order some vegetables to make us fell better so we ordered seaweed salad. The thing that I have never seen in my life was they put half of bowl with rice and just some vegetables/salad on top. I couldn't believe it so we ate only the salad and left the rice.

We are keen on Japanese food, but we have to say that we are very disappointed and won't come back again.

• Visited July 2013
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had the all you an eat menu - some appetisers followed by plenty of sushi. You can't pick the expensive items on the all you an eat menu, but the food was excellent and great value. Recommended and I'll be going back

• Visited July 2013