“Terrible place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Terrible place”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We had the worest experience ever in this restaurant, I went yesterday with my friends and it was a bit crowded but we found a table, suddenly because we had the son of my friend the welighter came and asked us to move to another table with same size for no valid reason..
Mostly this was because we had a child and the weighte was afraid to disturb other clients !!!

5 Thank Ahmed A

“Brilliant as ever”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband are regulars here and never disappointed. The mixed grill for two is enough to feed an army, and I have never been disappointed by the starters. Amazing food, quirky atmosphere, always busy - great food!

“Just Lovely - Exceed expectations”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Went for a on the way to New Years Eve Meal. The location of this restaurant just steps away from Finchley Road station made it ideal for us. The food and service were just fantastic - we totally over ordered so heed the other reviews on here around the size of the portions - there is no way you will leave this restaurant hungry. Order less and enjoy more :) All of the food was amazing whether it was kebab, stew or rice it was enjoyed by many of our party who were tasting Iranian food for the first time.And as for value for money - incredible. Why only 4 stars.... well it needs attention in the toilet to make it really lovely ! but this is a minor detail as the star by far is the food.

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“excellent”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We went rather late for dinner, after 9 pm, maybe even closer to 10. It wasn't our original destination but we were exhausted and hungry to we took a chance. We were not disappointed. The service was good, (I know previous reviews stated otherwise). The food was delicious and the portions very generous. We were thrilled we had a microwave at our hotel, and it was better the next day!

Visited December 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Made me realize what Iranian food can be about”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We really enjoyed our trip to this restaurant. We didn't have very high expectations as there weren't lots of customers but we enjoyed everything. The tea was delicious and served in a beautiful teapot, the general decor was really special, the portions were huge, the prices fair and the service friendly. I was particularly pleased as I haven't had a lot of experience of Iranian food and this made me want to try more. There was no problem with us taking away some of the food we couldn't finish.

Visited December 2013