Mahdi Restaurant
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I went here for a hen party and then returned with my family. Its a great restaurant. the portions are very good and the price is fantastic. I when I returned the second time I was not disappointed and I found the staff were very friendly and gave us tea for free while we waited. I found it great value for money and would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank cookielicious

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have eaten here a few times. The food has always been good and there is lots of it. The lamb kebab was tender and tasty. And the bread is very good, straight fom the oven. To start, we had hoummous and an aubergine dish that was recommended by the waiter. Both were very nice and large portions. There was enough to take home for a nice lunch the next day, which was a bonus! The restaurant was busy, Saturday evening, but they found us a table. The service was good and friendly, even though there was a large party of about 30 Iranians at the table behind us.

1  Thank Mid-Kate
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I'me surprised of the recent negative comments!
I have ordered 40 kebabs for a dinner party at ours and the food was excellent. Even though they don't have delivery service they accepted to send a member of staff with a cab to my address which isn't too close to them!
I was quite pleased with teh food and service.
Will go there soon for a meal at restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Discusting food made with worst quality ingredients.
I wasted £21 on a takeaway meal that is unfit for human consumption.
The bread was very soft and uncooked in some parts and burnt on other. The Kashe bodemjoon was vile, smelled and tasted awful. The main dish koreshte fesenjoon was the worst. Everything gone in the rubbish bin and I will never go to this place again.

1  Thank MasterDev
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I used to go to this place few years ago quite often, I have to say it was okay quality, the taste of food was very close to those you get in normal places Iran. We had a rather late lunch on Saturday and I have to say the quality of the food is terrible, I don't think if anyone can sell such a low quality food in any restaurant anywhere in Iran. Service used to be quite armature and bad but quality used to be okay. now service hasn't improved and quality is catching up with service.

2  Thank mohammad m