“£ 90 for a sorry e 2 chips”
Review of Mele e Pere

Mele e Pere
Ranked #1,944 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never never again, ADVISE, please anyone who read this, don’t go to eat to this restaurant, I order 1 T bones 1,2 kg, I choose a medium cook, i received it blue, I send it back to cook it again, I get it back rare, I get up leave the meat on the plate and go away, the guy who get the payment didn’t care and just say sorry.
- Ceased salad without chicken.
- broken glass on the table
- bottle of free water dirty ( be careful when you drink it)
- glass dirty
- T bones taste like expired and raw

So I paid £ 90 for few “chips” and “I’m sorry guys”

Please for your safety and for your enjoy AVOID this unprofessional and dirty restaurant.

2  Thank Francesco A

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Local to avoid absolutely, dirty, broken glasses, and nightmare kitchen, we ordered a T bone media, comes to the table completely raw (blue) we asked to cook it again , result always raw even rare, low-quality meat, taste of old , disgusting, total price for two chips and something similar to one salad 90 pound and one sorry guys

1  Thank Antonio R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pre-theatre dinner for 3.
The girls were there at 5pm - theatre was 7pm for drinks.
I arrived at 5:45pm and they were already content in the vermouth bar on their second cocktail - having enjoyed the prosciutto and a gnocchi starter.
I had a beer - enjoyed their remaining chilli olives and focaccia with olive oil.
Efficient service and a practical environment in a great West End location that is close to the action. It was v early so nice and quiet but increasingly busy over our stay.
Our mains were timely - my wife had red mullet - one of he favourites and loved it; daughter no.2 had tagliatelle with truffles which got her vote; I had two starters - the octopus and roe on toast with garnish which I loved and a half portion of tagliatelle rage which was plenty and very tasty - another beer washed it down - and we were off to the theatre.
Good fun, good value and highly recommended - nice people.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I cannot fault the food or the attentive service. We tried five sharing plates and all were of a very high standard, very tasty and devoured by both of us. They also make a really good Bloody Mary. Will definitely be coming back as a favourite destination for the west end.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The serve was fast and friendly, the food was very nice we all enjoyed it, for £20 it was excellent we will be going back.

Been to Mele e Pere? Share your experiences!