“Great stay in London”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio
Shower room Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shower room
Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Bedroom with view through to shower room
Front of the building with double glazed traditional sash windows.  The apartment is at the rear.
Bedroom
Seating in the bedroom
shower room
shower room
Small kitchen
View from the bedroom window
Regents park, 5 minutes walk
Warren Street underground station at the end of the street, less than 5 minutes walk
Municipal cycle hire in the street
Fitzroy square and Charlotte Street just behind the building
Boating in Regents Park
University College Hospital 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great stay in London”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Warren Street apartment and would definitely book again for our next visit. The apartment was a good size, immaculately clean and beautifully presented and we were surprised to find it was a king sized bed (lovely for resting our weary bones after all the sight-seeing!) Every little thing had been thought of on our arrival, even down to the hair dryer in the bathroom and complimentary tea and coffee. There were even a few DVD’s too!

It is in a great area and I cannot recommend the little Middle Eastern cafe next door, Honey & Co, enough for breakfast (try the Ashura cereal). Euston Rail station is a 15 minute walk with Warren Street and Great Portland Street Tubes practically at either end of Warren Street. The main roads are very close and great if you want to catch a bus and the “Boris Bikes” are at the end of the street. Lots of little shops and mini super-markets very close by for the essentials too. Warren Street runs along the top of Charlotte Street which is full of great independent restaurants and cafe’s which you should definitely try if you can.

We were surprised by how lovely and quiet the evenings were after 10pm considering how lively the street is in the day and how close it is to the amazing transport links. Coming from Manchester we were expecting it to be super noisy in comparison but we both had lovely restful sleep even with the windows wide open.

If you manage to take a tour of the nearby Regents Park, which is beautiful, be sure to take some monkey nuts with you as the squirrels are super tame (although don’t get too close of course!) and if you plan to feed the ducks then make sure you have plenty and don’t stand too close to where you put the bread as you will be swarmed by them! We very close to nine or so very confident herons who were squabbling with the ducks and pigeons for food.

Yes the stairs are a little steep but they’re not too bad! Overall a brilliant place to stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was lovely
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
30 Sep 2013
We are very pleased that you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again sometime.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Couldn't of asked for better. This is peferct for 1 or 2 people!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We searched high and low for a place to stay during 4 day stay in London and well I when I found this place I was a little skeptical of the price to quality. Wrong! The reviews are right on! This place is special, it's in a great location. The amenities are what is required for a short stay where you might like to prepare your own meals rather then eating out every meal. Although there are couple sets of steep-ish stairs to get up and down from to access to property etc, it didn't bother us as we expected that most central London properties would be this way. Michelle is a lovely host and was available to assist with directions and ideas. Honey & Co. The little cafe/restaurant is right next door and we loved it.. The staff are so welcoming. Two tube stations and a plenty of bus stops all within 5 mins walk if that. As the other reviews stated supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes a plenty in many directions. We used Tripadvisor to try many of the local places, as you could guess next door was our Favourite :) Wi Fi/Internet is strong and reliable, the is plenty of natural light in the apartment and storage space is good. The property was very clean and all furnishings and fixtures we of good quality and standard.

Overall, we stayed in 7 different rentals while on our Honeymoon and this one was top 2-3. Only downside is no washing machine/dryer. Only a problem if you stay for a decent period I guess.

A romantic getaway
Duiven
Reviewed 23 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Central and Comfortable”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

From the day I arrived at the studio flat to six weeks later when I left, I could not fault the excellent service and the welcome I received. Michelle and her husband were great hosts and never too far away if I needed something!
The flat itself was small but comfortable and homely. The central location, just a few minutes walk from Warren Street and Great Portland Street Tube Stations and also the bus stops, makes it easy for you to get around, more so if you have never stayed in London before. I felt safe in my flat and my surroundings and would never hesitate to go back again - actually it's top of my list!

A romantic getaway
Management Response
10 Apr 2013
We are very pleased that you had a great time. I will pass on your kind comments to Michelle and David. We look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Uri B
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
“Small but precious apartment in Fitzrovia, London”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Describing our stay at this apartment seems to me as an easy task. Everything was just perfect. Appt. situated conveniently near Tube and Bus Stations, supermarkets, small and nice eateries and boutique shops. Strolling down Warren Street was safe and smooth at every time of the day. In house - there is a small kitchenette with appliances, that work properly, large shower cabin, toilet and sink both renovated. Bedsheets and mattress are of outstanding cleanliness and function. Flat screenTV-DVD set, alarm clock with Dock for iPhones/iPods. We felt complete discretion over the all period of stay.
We liked location, service, pre-visit arrangements, cleanliness and serenity in apartment.
Clearly worth our 5-star rating and recommended to pairs for short term stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, service, amenities, cleanliness, comfort
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“3 days in London with my 10 years old daughter”
Reviewed 21 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

We had a wonderful time in London. The apartment is perfect. So clean, pretty, very well located. It was really perfect : the bed is good (and for my back it is very important), the bed linnen and the decoration of the bedroom are cosy and very nice. Benefits of the bathroom and kitchen are excellent.The location is great as well, I was really trilled to see that we only had to take the Bus 24 or 29 to be in Trafalgar Square in 10 minutes ! So great !
I would also like to thank Michelle for her lovely welcome ! I definitely recommend this studio, so great!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I stayed in this wonderful apartment on my first trip to London and loved it! The location made touring the city so easy. The studio was so comfortable and chic I felt right at home. It had everything - great shower, small kitchenette with all that I needed, free wifi to get myself organised and a great comfy bed. Combine all of this with the friendly, efficient service and warm greeting after a long haul flight and I would recommend this to any other solo traveller or couple looking for comfort and location in London. Thanks, again!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing