“Fantastic hotel, friendly staff and very clean”
Review of Hotel Unique

Hotel Unique
Ranked #240 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Milan, Italy
“Fantastic hotel, friendly staff and very clean”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Unique. The staff are so friendly and helpful, always going the extra mile to help. They made our stay extremely enjoyable. It was so refreshing to stay in a hotel where cleanliness is important! It's right next to the station so we were able to get to and from the city very easily. There are some lovely restaurants nearby. It was really wonderful. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anette B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Spain
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I absolutely LOVED this hotel! Firstly the location is perfect, right opposite Golders Green station. The staff are so friendly and attentive. I wanted an extra pillow and was brought one straight away. The lady at the front desk gave me helpful advice about getting to the airport and printed off a map for me too. The room and hotel is incredibly clean, probably the cleanest hotel I've ever been too. I would for sure come here on my next trip to London. I really enjoyed my stay here would recommend it to all!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jennifer T
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I could not fault this hotel for its cleanliness, location (directly opposite the tube station) and friendly welcome. The rooms were newly refurbished and felt modern, warm and comfortable with fluffy pillows and a big soft duvet. There was a good sized TV with lots of channels too and we felt relaxed winding down for the evening. However it was almost impossible to get to sleep due go the volume of noise outside. We probably could have zoned out the constant traffic and trains going right past the window, however the real problem was the bus stop right outside which attracted a large number of drunks until the early hours who were being rowdy and shouting at each other. It was so loud it seemed like we had left the windows open but the problem was there just wasn't enough sound proofing to reduce the noise off the street. If you were to stay at the hotel I would suggest taking ear plugs which would probably alleviate this problem. In the morning we got up and were a bit disappointed that there was no milk provided with the tea and coffee facilities, I am not sure whether this was just an oversight or the norm but there was no one downstairs at this point to check with. Its a shame but I feel like I paid £100 not to sleep in this hotel.

Room Tip: Take ear plugs