US$250
  • Pool
US$344
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$227
US$190
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$492
US$381
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

The Langham, London(London)
US$578
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Toilet was disgusting and no hot water for the shower, pics of beds were totally different online compared to what we had.
should advertise on booking.com as a backpackers hostel and not a hotel as this place was far from that very disappointing

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I will not be stopping here again, you can get a lot better and cleaner hotels if you just keep looking. Breakfast was a piece of toast and if you wanted corn flakes, it was in a cracked bowl and people were serving it using their hands as there was no serving spoon. If this is people's first impression of London, I pity them.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina M
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to stay fairly inexpensively in London for me & my girlfriend so when booking.com came up with £32 for a double room for the night, including breakfast, at the Windsor House Hotel I thought well why not. The pictures made it look quite nice, not fancy in any way at all, just nice. I did wonder why there seemed to be more pictures of the staircase or the views outside than the actual room though. We arrived a bit early so the man at the desk, more of a school desk than a hotel desk, said we could leave our bag with him & have a wander before checking in later. When we came back some hours later to check in there was a different man at the desk, he seemed a tad flummoxed by our arrival & consulted with a piece of paper as to what room we would have. Whilst he was doing this there were numerous kids running around, up & down the stairs screaming & shouting, generally making a nuisance of themselves. The man eventually decided we could have room 9, so off we trotted to get freshened up. Upon entering room 9 it was obvious this was a family room, there were 5 single beds in the room, 2 had been pushed together to make a double. Not the most comfortable mattresses in the world either but it was only for one night. There was a shower, minus a roof, & a toilet, complete with a sliding door. My girlfriend decided she needed to use the loo but when she tried to get out the door wouldn't budge. This was due to the fitting having come unscrewed so I had to lift the door to slid it open. The view was interesting, our window looked over the back garden but you had a good view of a flat room with its multitude of used fag butts & soap bars on it. We laughed it off and went out for something to eat. We arrived back later, pulled back the blanket & sheet only to discover that the bottom sheet didn't quite fit over the two mattresses, leaving about half the mattress exposed. This meant that I had to push one of the other single beds over and sleep on that. Not the romantic get away I had envisaged. The door couldn't be locked from the inside so we pushed one of the beds against it, immediately regretting this as the carpet looked like it hadn't been hoovered in years. There was also fag butts in the corner, god knows how long they'd been there. It was too late to do anything about it now so we just decided to go to sleep and mention it in the morning. After seeing the state of kitchen & dining room the previous night we decided we would skip breakfast, I'm not sure how it passed and Health & Safety assessment at all. I tried to tell the man at the desk about the room not being what we had booked but he didn't seem to care at all. This hotel really is a good example of what a hotel shouldn't look like & to say that they have been clever with how the pictures portray it, is an understatement. I really wouldn't recommend staying here at all. I've only given it one star because you have to, maybe Trip Advisor should give us the option of giving negative stars for hotels like this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

It's the second time I go to London and the second time I stay at the Windsor Hotel. It's a lovely hotel in an EXCELLENT location, right next to several restaurants, supermarket, pubs, the British Museum, bus and tube stations, but still in a quiet and lovely street. The owner is an amazing person.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Thank you for visiting us. We would love to see you again at the Windsor House.
Best wishes from the team !

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Having only paid £25 for a twin room I was expecting something pretty horrific. However I was pleasantly surprised to find we had been upgraded to a spacious family room with a double and 2 single beds. The room could have been cleaner and the shower was a bit mouldy but for paying so little I really didn't mind. The room was very warm and it was fairly quiet. The wi fi only worked in the breakfast room in the basement and there was no tv in the room but we were only there to sleep in the room. The hotel is literally a 30 second walk from Earls court tube station. I wouldn't hesistate to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback which is very much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again at our bed and breakfast family run hotel.

The Team