“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #432 of 1,087 Hotels in London
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Couldn't find a fault! Staff are all so lovely! Room was very clean and big! first thing I noticed is how clean my room smelt! The free shuttle bus is great! Breakfast is lovely such a range of things to have! I would stay here if you are wanting to go to Wembely but getting into London centre is easy! Would defiantly stay again haven't a thing to complain about!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Girl1234567a
Shaun W, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

A huge THANK YOU for you 5 star review. We really do appreciate the feedback and I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the team.

I hope to welcome you back to Holiday Inn London Brent Cross soon.

Shaun Wilde

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel for a week while visiting for a friend's wedding. Hotel rooms were extremely spacious and clean. Friendly and helpful front desk staff and a restaurant in the lobby, although the Brent Cross shopping mall offers a greater variety of food to chose from and is a short walk from the hotel. The closest tube station however is a bit further away, perhaps a 15 minute walk. A shuttle service is offered to and from the tube station, but may mean a short wait. Travel time from the Brent Cross tube station into the centre of London can take between 45 minutes and an hour using the northern line.
At the time of travel I weighed up the additional cost of a hotel room closer to central London against the additional travelling time and chose the additional traveling time.
Rooms can be taken with or without breakfast (which comes at an additional cost)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Shaun W, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your taking the time to give us feedback. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Regards,

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The good thing about a Holiday Inn is that you know what to expect. Brent Cross is no different - large rooms, clean, modern and pleasant. I stayed here with my family 10 days in 2001 and was pleased to see that nothing has changed. It is still across the road from Brent Cross shopping centre, spank at the end of the M1 - very convenient if you arrive late to London and don't want to spend time looking for a hotel, especially when all the hotels on the service stop-overs on the roads are fully booked with lorry drivers - and a short walk from the Brent Cross tube station (and there's a hotel shuttle to take you there).

Room Tip: High floor, facing south.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I lost a very expensive and sentimental bracelet whilst staying at the hotel in Brent Cross. I realised when I got home and after calling and talking to reception I was told that nothing had been found. I kept calling as I was sure it had been left there but I didn't feel as though I was taken seriously. It was only when I asked to speak to someone in charge that I was put through to a supervisor called Fabio who went and dealt with my problem in minutes and called back to say it had been found. He has since posted it back to me special delivery to ensure it was safe and I appreciate his help so much. I'm so glad I was put through to someone who took me seriously and was able to solve the problem.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Kiranji
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I don't know who is rating this place as "excellent" but it was so "eh" in every single way. We stayed in an exec room, and it was not a very pleasant experience. It wasn't terrible and it was clean, but certainly not a 4* accommodation. There was a sign on the empty fridge saying "the mini bar is only available in the executive rooms" - we were in an executive room, so that was a little puzzling. The breakfast was £17 for nothing at all. I understand there are not many options in this area (which is why I chose this one) but a little effort could go a long way.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Shaun W, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross, responded to this review, 7 July 2014

Regards,

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great place to stay and catch the tube into London. They provided transport to the nearest tube station - less then 5 minute drive and then the ride into London was only around 30 minutes. Breakfast was decent and at reasonable times to allow us to get into town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us great feedback. We put our guests at the heart of everything we do.

Kind regards

Bridgend, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Although nothing on the menu was vegan, when I asked if this could be accommodated, nothing was too much trouble. The head chef and his deputy both came out to discuss and check everything was ok. The waiting staff, Fabio and Adam were very good too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shaun W, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for a 5 STAR review!! I am delighted that you had a great stay. We always put our guest at the heart of everything we do. I will certainly pass on your comments to the Fabio and Adami. Its comments like yours is what we always strive for.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon...

Kind regards,