“Love their breakfast”

Ozone Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1,325 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Description: A well established brunch and lunch destination now open for evening dinning too- Monday- Friday.
“Love their breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely environment and staff ! Recommend chocolate croissant and their breakfast menu. I can come here everyday for breakfast

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Always good coffee at ozone, and very knowledgeable staff. I once tried a cold brew coffee here which was absolutely divine.

1 Thank 316Mimi
“Brunch of kings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

On arrival, staff were immediately very welcoming and attentive without being pushy. That was the case throughout breakfast. We sat on stools overlooking the coffee process below, which was a lovely feature. I had eggs benedict with salmon (absolutely delicious salmon and egg, the only thing I would change would be to have a muffin rather than bubble and squeak). Also a lovely fennel tea and refreshing orange. All great. The general atmosphere was relaxed, despite the number of people in - mainly down to how well the table staff negotiated the customers. I tasted some of Tom's omelette which was even more delicious than my eggs benedict. The only complaint I would have - and this is a very minor one - is that it was perhaps a bit too warm. I felt sorry for the chefs over those hot pans. Apart from that, the whole experience was great. Vibrant atmosphere without being stressful, great food and attentive, friendly service which put you immediately at ease, and put us in a good mood for the rest of the afternoon.

• Visited June 2014
Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
“Coffee for twits”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you're a pretentious modern winker, you'll love this place.

A bottle of room temperature tap water was given to us, gratis, upon our arrival. Presumably this was because they knew how long we'd be kept waiting before our order was taken, and didn't want us to die of thirst in the meantime.

The £17.50 charged for three small, very average coffees, and two stale chocolate brownies was eye-watering.

2 Thank ElectroPants
“Go for breakfast not lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Been many times great breakfast eggs coffee excellent.
First time I went for lunch - pasta dish was tasty but expensive.
Lamb with couscous - as this New Zealand owned I asked waitress if this New Zealand lamb and she went find out said yes.
Unfortunately not much lamb 5-6 small pieces. More like appetiser but at 11£ not worth it as mostly carbs
Cashier said later it British lamb .
Go for great breakfast skip the lunch menu unless you order all day breakfast. Ambience service great need improve lunch . I don't like restaurants were I feel hungry afterwards.

2 Thank Italian87