“Zeera in Ealing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We go to this restaurant almost every week. Familt run. Great management & staff.
We have been using this since it opened.

1  Thank Linda I

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

I went out with my friends, read the review on here was not sure about it. As there where only a few reviews. but to my surprise the food far exceeded my expectations. the service was brilliant. the restaurant felt modern yet homely. Will visit again

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This unpretentious restaurant is of outstanding quality in terms of the incredibly tasty, good value food and the excellent friendly service. I have never found an Indian restaurant to beat this one. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank Loopsong
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Had a chicken biryani take away last night.
Service was prompt and the quantity was good. Got complementary popadums also.
But didnt find the food that tasty it was a bit bland. The vegetable curry that comes with the meal was also bland. I had to add the mint yogourt that came with the popadums to give it some flavour.
In my local curry house I always ask the restaurant to make my added sauce madras hot which I didnt do with Zeera's.
The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We have eaten here on three occasions over the last year and are always happy to return. Service is outstanding and prices extremely reasonable. The food is consistently excellent. It is not busy but deserves to be full every night.

1  Thank snailrunner