ME London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
One Aldwych(London)
The Savoy(London)
3,022 results
All reviewsradio barrooftop barstk restaurantglass of proseccoaura teamchic suitevibe roommode roomblack marblecovent gardenmood lightingsomerset housefirst flooron arrivalcool hotelreception area isamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Pros:
Designer and minimalist design (very zen)
Superb location
Warm and friendly customer service

Cons:
None really. Would certainly recommend this hotel.

This is a modern designer boutique hotel in the middle of SoHo. Well connected by the tube on multiple stations incl. Leicester Square which has the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow. Strong recommendation to see the 8 PM universe creation show - it is free for guests of the hotel and seemed sparsely attended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Wellington - has a good view of Strand and the theaters. Don't stay higher up esp. on the weekends as the rooftop bar gets very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Aura_Department, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear A K,
It was so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A great location, and great design from the team at Foster & Partners topped off with the wonderful lightshow in our show stopping Atrium.
We can’t wait to see you here with us again, and hope you get the chance to explore even more of the hotel, the views from Radio bar and truly wonderful and it is always fun to watch London from above.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel has the wow factor, but our room had a cracked shower floor tile. This caused a serious injury to my wife's toe.
When staff was informed they said that housekeeping had confirm the tile was not crack before we check in... Total lie....so questions the integrity of this high end hotel staff!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
4  Thank A L
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear A L,

Thank you for your review of the Me London hotel. We are very sorry to learn of the issues you raised and we are pleased this has been resolved off-line.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Me London hotel when you are next in London, for a fault free stay and to show you the vibrant colours of the real Me by Melia experience.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I read previous reviews with some trepidation, concerned that I may have made a mistake booking this hotel. My experience was great. The staff were warm and friendly, the food was exceptional and the minimalist design of the room was fantastic. Definitely worth staying at again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Warren,

I would really much like to thank you for such a wonderful review. I am very happy to read that you felt so go good at ME London and specially that you liked the service we provided you with.

I hope to see you back very soon, it would be great :)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The service... When paying over 1,000 per night US and a property that claims to be 5 star, I expect just that. They have a roof top bar, that seems to be a hot spot in London with pretentious clip board bouncers controlling who is "in, and who is "out". On our arrival we went up only to be told we could not be accommodated ! Really at these prices? So, we arranged our entire evening around returning on Thursday evening. We made a reservation with the concierge, heard him call, request one of their best outdoor tables... We dressed on Thursday night, went up only to be told they had no reservation for us. I went "a-wall", but in a dignified manner requesting a private space with the manager to voice my displeasure. The manager returned and told us she got us a table, but only inside and we could only stay for 30 minutes... We did not get turn down service on 2 of our 4 nights. Twice I did not receive my wakeup call. Every evening before dinner, we could have a cocktail in our own hotel bar, because every night they had rented the space for private events, which the hotel guests paying thousands of dollars were restricted from entering.. On our last evening... the concierge promised he would personally be up in the morning to help with our luggage... When he did not show, we came down carrying it ourselves... everyone realizing the slight... three people rushed to help us to our car... too late...! My advice, walk over and enjoy Foster + Partners great design and go back to your suite at St. Regis or Ritz Carlton where the staff understands 5 star service.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a 5 star hotel... this is not it... "It's the Hard Rock Cafe of London.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AmericanArtDealer
Guillaume M, General Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay at ME London Hotel. I must start by apologising most sincerely for you not receiving a response to your review previously. I am very sorry to read the experience did not live up to expectations and I would very much like to speak with you regarding your comments; I have shared my contact details with you in a private message, so please do get in touch

With kind regards
Guillaume Marly

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel is breath-takingly gorgeous! The staff were all totally on their game- extremely attentive and courteous. We were made feel so welcome and pampered. We were in aura on the first floor but we still had an amazing view of The Strand. The room was spacious and the amenities were great. We visited two of the restaurants and the rooftop "Radio" bar. The restaurants were excellent- the breakfast buffet was bountiful with anything you would want. The Italian restaurant was delicious with great service and wonderful tiramisu. The rooftop "Radio" bar was spectacular !!! The views were just out of this world with a hip London vibe. This hotel is so close to everything we walked everywhere- from Tower Bridge to Buckingham Palace with so many things to see along the way and plenty of wonderful restaurants and pubs to drop in. This was the most fantastic first trip to London and the beautiful ME London Hotel helped make it that way!!! I would totally stay there again and would highly recommend to anyone!!! Keep up the great work- We hope to be back soon!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Angela,

Thank you very much for your amazingly positive review. I really appreciate it and I am very glad you had a great time at ME London.

It has been a real pleasure having you in the Hotel and hopefully we will see you soon! ;)