Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$375
Hotels.comUS$374
Trip.comUS$440
eDreamsUS$375
TravelocityUS$374
Orbitz.comUS$374
4,284 results
All reviews radio bar rooftop bar stk restaurant aura team chic suite vibe room mode room covent garden black marble mood lighting bottle of champagne first floor amazing hotel reception area is mini bar the ground floor turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019

Had a fabulous stay here in September. My husband had booked it as a special birthday treat. We were welcomed with a glass of fizz during check in and the staff on reception were lovely. The room was great and I would recommend the roof top bar. There were Birthday balloons in our room and it was a lovely surprise when they brought a birthday cake with candle and a bottle of champagne to our room!! It's rare to get such attentive staff, everyone was just so friendly and helpful. Would love to go back even when it's not my birthday!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahLTri
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing your delightful experience with us at ME London!

We are delighted that the team had made a great impression on you as they always strive to deliver a personalized service for each and every one of our guest and you could enjoy a special birthday together.

We sincerely appreciate your time to write to us and looking forward to further impress you the next time you stay with us at ME London.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

After a decade staying at a different London hotel, I just tried Me London for the first time. It is very chic, the room was lovely, soundproofed and quite large...but the real joy is in the tremendous staff at the hotel. They made everything easy and were warm and friendly at all times. I cannot wait to go back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AB1836

Thank you for your kind review regarding your stay at ME London.

We are delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and had a memorable experience with us. The team is thrilled that she could take part on your special time and glad that you experienced all ME London has to offer.

We are certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future for more celebrations to come!

Reviewed 22 October 2019

1. Outdated facilities. Need to be changed or maintain well. This time my sink was blocked and haven’t been fixed during my stay.
2. Bed was not as comfortable as before. The mattress was over soft and quite rough. I could even feel the spring.
3. House keeping service need to be improved and house keeper need to be trained harder.
4. Sound proofing of the room was bad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Xiaoxue Z
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear Xiaoxue,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience at ME London Hotel.

All your comments have been noted and are being addressed at present, please accept and our apologies for the challenges you encountered.

We at ME London have a passion to deliver excellent service and to ensure that our guests feel at home, on this occasion it seems we have missed the mark. If you would allow us to redeem you faith in ME, we would be delighted to do so.

Please do reach out to me when you are next looking for accomodation in the heart of London or should I be able to provide you any assistasnce.

Thank you again and we hope we will see you soon.

Warmest regards,

Aura Manager | ME London

Reviewed 20 October 2019

We stopped at the ME for our wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived we were treated as special guests. Couldn't fault our stay one bit. The roof top bar for drinks early evening was fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Pose

Thank you for your kind review regarding your stay at ME London.

We are delighted that both of you enjoyed your wedding anniversary and had the chance to experience almost every face our hotel has to offer.
We hope to exceed your expectations the next time you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another ME experience.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

I must say everything was going great until check in, the guy who met us at the door an took care of our bags was very attentive and professional, the champagne on arrival was a nice touch, but when we come too check in was when it started to go down hill! The reception staff were friendly but pretty awkward, We were offered an upgrade to a bigger room for an extra £500 which meant the total price of the stay would of cost £1200 for 2 nights which we refused! We finally got to the room to discover it was very small and pretty much bog standard, NO TEA AND COFFEE
NO COMPLIMENTARY WATER
NO IRON
A STEAMER WITH NO WHERE TO PLUG IN OR HANG YOUR CLOTHES TO ACTUALLY STEAM THEM
Before we arrived my partner had made the hotel aware that we would be celebrating my birthday on the day of arrival an would appreciate some balloons, banners etc, this was clearly ignored as there was not a single balloon or banner! Very disappointing!
The breakfast was ridiculous, £50 for two freezing cold breakfasts and a pot of tea!
Waiting in staff were great, couldnt fault the service!
We stay in a lot of high end hotels and by no means have any problems paying expensive prices for anything but this was a total disappointment and waste of money!

First and definitely last time at ME London!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank alees123

Dear Alees123,

I hope my message finds you well.

I am very disappointed that we did not leave a positive impression on you, as our main goal is to exceed all our guests expectations. For this please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you experienced during your time with us. All your comments have been taken into account, not just with the intention of improving the quality throughout the hotel, but to ensure we utilise it to enhance our service offering for all of our guests.

I would like to assure you that at ME London everyone of our guests is important to us, we ask you to take this matter as an isolated instance and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in ME.

Thank you very much once again, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the ME London. Should you return, please do let me know as it would be my pleasure to oversee your experience personally, ensuring a seamless visit in order to deliver the true ME experience.

Equally, please feel free to contact myself should you have any question, query or concern.

Kind regards,