8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$550
Hotels.comUS$550
PricelineUS$647
Trip.comUS$646
eDreamsUS$550
Orbitz.comUS$550
4,282 results
All reviews radio bar rooftop bar stk restaurant aura team chic suite vibe room mode room covent garden black marble mood lighting bottle of champagne first floor amazing hotel reception area is mini bar the ground floor turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019

What a beautiful stay. My partner and I visited London for a short weekend break. I loved the rooftop view and bar. The room was laid out perfectly to celebrate our anniversary- thank you Sabir and team for sorting it all out!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam2690
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay with us.

The team and I are delighted to hear that you had a memorable celebration stay and we are here to assist you with anything else you might need.

I look forward to welcoming you back for future celebrations to come!

Reviewed 27 October 2019

We have visited from Singapore where we have some of the best hotels in the world. My wife and I managed on a few nights to check out the bar which had some great cocktails. Downstairs the hotel was modern, clean and exciting. Highly styled with great features and great staff too. I don't normally write reviews but thank you so much to Sabir and to all of the team. I think that service is one of the most important things when choosing where to stay and it is some of the best service we have had anywhere in the world. Thank you and see you next summer.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JCtravelin

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and the team and I are always ready to assist with anything you need.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back next summer!

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We went to the ME hotel for our anniversary and can honestly say it was amazing!

From start to finish they made sure our stay was extra special.

There wasn’t anything they couldn’t do for us and we loved every minute of it.

A special mention to Sabir Tahiri who looked after us extremely well. Will defiantly be going back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank O3984EGadamb

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay at ME London.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and that I can contribute to a small part of your celebration.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations to come!

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and amazing staff! The décor and aspects of the common areas were spotless. I and my friends booked a table at the Radio Rooftop Bar with Vittoria, who at our arrival greeted us warmly and let us feel welcomed. She escorted us upstairs where Lorena and Angelo took care of us in a very friendly and professional way. Excellent cocktails, not to mention the view! I will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Chrisrm9

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us and that the team was able to provide you with the ME London hospitality.

I look forward to your next stay and we hope to exceed your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2019

Beautiful hotel, modern and nice design, perfectly maintained and spacious, great location close to the best atractions in town, the team treat you like a VIP...highly recommended hotel and Radio lounge is excellent to eat and drink :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank oscarmrestrepo

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and we were able to give you a true ME London hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to exceed your expectations in the near future.